Mind Control Comics Forum

The Letters Page -- WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS => Saint James Infirmary => Topic started by: Daphne on August 19, 2026, 07:20:30 pm



Title: Saint James Infirmary #1531: “Oh, Him.’
Post by: Daphne on August 19, 2026, 07:20:30 pm
(https://mindcontrolcomics.com/media/comics_promos/sji/sji-i1531.jpg) (https://mindcontrolcomics.com/comics/sji/i1531/preview)

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon


Title: Re: Saint James Infirmary #1531: “Oh, Him.’
Post by: laguna85 on August 20, 2026, 02:48:22 am
HIMMMM  ??? Jakob is die?


Title: Re: Saint James Infirmary #1531: “Oh, Him.’
Post by: ktc1221 on August 21, 2026, 12:19:41 am
Gosh... I know I've said this before but I sure love me this boobilicious Erin.


Title: Re: Saint James Infirmary #1531: “Oh, Him.’
Post by: Sharque on August 21, 2026, 04:34:29 am
Seconded. I was one who voted for the “megatits” as Erin called them to stay after this arc concluded back when Daphne put out the poll, and I remain unmoved in my position


Title: Re: Saint James Infirmary #1531: “Oh, Him.’
Post by: Haight on August 21, 2026, 08:55:14 am
Yeah I'm here for it too. I think the rule is she has to have bigger tits than any gal in the series, so if any of them keep their perfume-enhanced tits, then she has to too. Plus it'd be fun to have them dealing with the consequences of having huge (read, huger) tits all of a sudden.


Title: Re: Saint James Infirmary #1531: “Oh, Him.’
Post by: chipperboy1 on August 21, 2026, 01:37:00 pm
Seconded. I was one who voted for the “megatits” as Erin called them to stay after this arc concluded back when Daphne put out the poll, and I remain unmoved in my position

I am BEGGING for the megatits to be permanent on all of them. I hope they can be.


Title: Re: Saint James Infirmary #1531: “Oh, Him.’
Post by: Toby Dammit on September 21, 2026, 06:51:30 pm
same. or, at least extremely hard to work off lmao


Title: Re: Saint James Infirmary #1531: “Oh, Him.’
Post by: Sharque on September 21, 2026, 07:19:06 pm
I got excited for a moment to see an SJI update and then deflated when I saw it was a comment