Mind Control Comics Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:40:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 548: Forensics.  (Read 7366 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 26, 2016, 10:43:31 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 01:24:08 pm »

Someone got roped into monitoring rehearsal while everyone else covered for Zenon or investigated his attack?  Hmm.
Rift120
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 05:31:22 am »

FOr some reaosn I like to think that is a Hypno-mime in the background Tongue
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 10:27:16 am »

She might be.  He could have turned her into a recruiter as a side project.

Here's a question--Why did Zenon rabbit so early?  He's been gone since before the session started back up.  Did he find out that Jakob was alive and coming back before even Claudia found out?  Why exactly was he helping Claudia in her quest?  What was his end of this deal?  What was his previous connection to the Kupplers?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 02:36:30 pm »

She might be.  He could have turned her into a recruiter as a side project.

Here's a question--Why did Zenon rabbit so early?  He's been gone since before the session started back up.  Did he find out that Jakob was alive and coming back before even Claudia found out?  Why exactly was he helping Claudia in her quest?  What was his end of this deal?  What was his previous connection to the Kupplers?

Is he dead?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 04:10:09 pm »

It LOOKS like he's dead, but it appears that the gals attached to the harem seem to think he faked his death to get the hell out of town.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 05:16:18 pm »

Zenon was using the pendant, which seems to have come from Claudia in the New York harem. But the pendant belonged to Jakob. I believe when Zenon's office was turned over, he realized the pendant had been taken and he went out to make a phone call, and we haven't seen him since. (Although to be fair we hadn't seen him before that either.) It seems he stopped answering Claudia's calls about then too.

I think we know Zenon was trying to help Claudia find the watch, and the girl who knew how to use it. I can only imagine that Zenon was looking for a patient on whom the pendant would not work. But I suspect just having the pendant was a risk for Zenon, which is perhaps why Derek was deployed too. If anyone was going to be detected building a harem it wasn't going to be Zenon.

The New York harem was at least capable of being watched remotely - Julian made sure his conversation with Claudia was off line. So Claudia's secret conversations were presumably not secret at all. After it disappeared from Zenon's office, the pendant turned up in Julian's hands; it's reasonable to assume it was he and/or Cherry who broke in and stole it. So maybe they were watching the harem, or maybe they are in touch with people who were. Julian is in touch with Johannes's secretary, who seems to be in touch with Jakob. And apparently Julian speaks directly to Jakob too.

Assuming Zenon is still alive, I suspect he believes Jakob will be after him and that's why he has disappeared. Whether that's just because he knows they know he had the pendant, I couldn't say. But if they know he had the pendant, he'd have to be wondering what else they know. He does seem after all to have been involved in a plan to help free some of Jakob's slaves.

On the other hand Claudia sent Derek to check up on Zenon with a gun, so maybe Derek did something. But I'm guessing Zenon was already gone before Derek got to Kearsarge, if Derek ever did get to Kearsarge. And I can't see that Claudia would want Zenon dead anyway.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 09:47:19 pm »

Zenon, to me, always seemed the least sinister member of Claudia's organization. So I'm kind of worried someone more black-hearted rubbed him out.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 02:51:03 pm »

I suppose the point is that even if Zenon has simply gone into hiding, that's still presumably because he fears for his life. And we've no reason to think that that fear isn't justified. I don't really care whether he's alive or dead (and I'm with Schrödinger: it's one or the other) but from a plot point of view it seems more likely to me that he's still alive.

Of course it could simply be the loss of the pendant that's forced him to flee. It seems he has a load of patients he's programmed; perhaps he can no longer de-program them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: