Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:51:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: For Waiting Room fans…  (Read 3146 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 10, 2022, 11:36:24 am »

There are a bunch of different characters and plotlines going on right now in Waiting Room. Which are your favorites? Essay question, answers below, thanks!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2022, 01:28:42 pm »

I found the series most interesting when it was about Michael using Laurel to convert area women to fucktoys and sex slaves for profit. Identities erased. Lots of women getting those lower back tattoos lately. (This is also the aspect that was highlighted in the SJI tribute)
ajaroflube
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2022, 03:40:45 pm »

FWIW I'm the exact opposite of the above poster. I prefer it when they retain their identities and most of their free will.

There were lots of individual scenes like that in Waiting Room. I'm not sure about favorites, but eg. the ones where the wife encourages/participates in the husband's promiscuity are pretty hot.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 03:44:22 pm by ajaroflube » Logged
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2022, 06:45:12 pm »

The two plotlines I'm most interested in seeing more of are:
  • The guy who won the cheerleader harem
  • The guy who married into a new family

I suppose the common throughline there is I'd like to see them enjoy their new lives. A lot of MC fiction focus on the pre-MC and during-MC part of a single storyline; I think we could all use a little more post-MC enjoyment of the new situation.
orifalcon
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2022, 07:18:23 pm »

I read Waiting Room a lot like I read Expanded Universe, as a big constantly shifting free for all. Best to not get attached to any of the character relationships when they are always changing.

Characters wise, the cheerleaders and the lesbian couple. I also enjoy the parts where Dr Laurel is herself MC'd.
twobears
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2022, 04:36:47 am »

The coach / teacher of the cheer squad

Boob jobs for the cheer squad would be amusing as well
USNAWolf
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2022, 08:48:09 pm »

Unlike most of the other readers of this site, judging from the comments that get post, I absolutely hate the mind erased/dumb bimbo/fuckbot scenario.
It just doesn't do anything at all for me.
I very much prefer when the controlled retain their personalities and most of their agency, yet find themselves drawn to the controller and unable to resist, as in much of SJI, Unknown Pleasures, and Occurrence.

I really enjoyed this title when it started, before Michael re-appeared and MC'ed Dr. Laurel.
The scenes when she took advantage of the prior programming were very hot.
And the cheer squad party was very hot also.

And this might mainly be me as well, as I don't see what is happening now as a 'bunch of different characters and plot lines'.
To me it is just a lot of very minor variations of the same characters and plot line.

Nothing about any of them really stands out to me from any others.

I'm pretty sure I'm the outlier, but that is my honest opinion.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2022, 01:19:58 am »

I guess this is one of the stories on the site that I don't quite get the appeal of. Nothing against it, but it just leaves me scratching my head.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2022, 07:55:40 am »

I think the note about it being variations on a theme is very apt. Not quite to the point of "Free Cable" but in the same ballpark.  Women are adjusted to greater and lesser degrees, their identities edited.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2022, 11:28:38 am »

There is a lot of mindless stuff in the comic, even where that isn't being highlighted as part of the programming. I don't really get why anyone - given the choice - would want to have sex with someone (a stranger) who isn't enthusiastic about it. And I actively dislike those tattoos.

But I have generally enjoyed this comic. I do tend to like stories where women are essentially used as whores, so I suppose that's where this has delivered.

Favourite threads?

Dinah and her friend were enthusiastic whores. I'm less interested in her new family arrangements.

The corrupted cop is enthusiastic too. (If only cops had to go and check out, like, brothels or something.)

I liked the fantasy roleplay scene in the lesbian couple story, but that hasn't ended well.

I am interested to see what happens with Francesca and the business deal, if that's going to be expanded upon.

Helene's happy corruption is good. I just wish Bertrand had been more interested in having her deliver an equally enthusiastic cheerleader rather than ordering up a mindless Aimee. But then, my respect for him wasn't very high to begin with.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2022, 11:33:26 am »

I’ll keep this short and sweet.

The cheer squad, the lesbian married couple and the detective.

I think everyone has listed their reasons for cheer squad and I wouldn’t mind seeing more boob jobs in this series.

I enjoyed the detective and lesbian couple most of all cause of the amount of control they seem to enjoy when they themselves are brainwashed.  They betrayed those that trusted them and turned them into slaves too and that’s just really hot to me.

Please don’t give up on this series.  The multiple storylines can be confusing but the art always makes it worth it Smiley
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2022, 06:12:49 am »

I've liked seeing the cheerleading coach's transition into a brainwashed mind controller of coeds. Ultimately though, I think the series has strayed a bit too far from Dr. Laurel and her corruption from a therapist into an evil hypnotist. I'd like to know how aware she is of her new persona, if some part of her is struggling against Dr. Michaels' control, or if her old (somewhat corrupt but mostly good) personality is gone at this point. Maybe a new (female?) villain could arrive who wants to convert Dr. Laurel into their hypnotic tool.
arm7man88
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2022, 07:23:51 am »

Definitely Dinah and her mother.
lazytony
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2022, 09:09:54 am »

The plot lines that keep me coming back are definitely Dinah and her mother. That's been quite a thrill to read. The lesbian married couple and the cheerleading coach reveling in their new lives is also very interesting. The detective is also fascinating, seeing how she's interfering with any Dr. Michaels's investigations.
I enjoyed reading laurel, but I'm unsure where her plot is headed. All these stories are almost like a giant anthology, where it's not just 1 controller anymore, it's a whole group.
I'll be honest that I don't remember most of the older characters. Their plot lines aren't as interesting to me, such as the robotization.
It feels like that this series is branching out into a whole universe to itself, almost with multiple series. I know that's a far-fetched idea, but that would be a way to track where each character is going more directly. Dr. Michaels just becomes that McGuffin behind the scenes that is allowing this world to operate.
cooling
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2022, 10:34:53 pm »

To each their own, but Dinah and her mom are definitely my favorites in the comic. Super interested to see what their new normal looks like.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: