Mind Control Comics Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:36:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: July 2017 Bonus! Unknown Pleasures Pinups  (Read 5423 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 22, 2017, 08:59:25 pm »

The former artist on Unknown Pleasures has moved on to other things, so we started the process of finding a new artist by commission some pinups of the major characters. We've selected the new artist, but while you await that release with anticipation, we thought you'd like to see the results. These are pinups of Anya, Deanna, Amy and Jezebel, done by Patagonico (of Occurrence fame) and an artist with Huex. 12 pages total!

It was available through July 31st, 2017.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 08:34:01 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 08:04:53 am »

These are pinups of Anya, Deanna, Amy and Jezebel, done by Patagonico (of Occurrence fame) and an artist with Huex. 12 pages total!

Spoiler alert: The file is over 300 MB in size. I wasn't too keen on Patagonico's style when I first saw it, but it did defnitely grow on me a lot (as did Occurrence!). However, it does seem to produce large pdf files. Quantity as well as quality, I'm sure the artist would claim!

GB
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 08:05:33 am »

Quote from: macavity link=topic=1712.msg18144#msg18144 date=1500822293Spoiler alert: The file is over 300 MB in size.
[/quote

Excellent value per byte!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 08:42:41 am »

Because of the relatively large download size, we're leaving this one up until Friday 8/4 to give people a chance to grab it.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 10:00:38 am »

And this one is now up on the site! (With a much more manageable file size.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: