Mind Control Comics Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:09:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Old Bonuses  (Read 3207 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 09, 2018, 12:39:39 pm »

We've had a lot of inquiries about buying bonuses that subscribers have missed. Since we now automatically add them to the account of anyone who is a member during the bonus period, that's cut down a lot of them. Sometimes, though, someone has missed a month and would like to catch up.

We've been wrestling with this, because the entire point of having bonuses was to reward people who maintain their membership continuously, rather than dip in and out. On the other hand, it is kind of weird to have content that is (in effect) permanently locked in a vault.

So, we've decided to make past bonuses available for purchase. The deal will be:

• The bonuses will be sold as an entire-year volume.
  • We'll be putting each year on sale two years after it ends (2015 will go up shortly).
  • To buy the volume, you'll need to be a current subscriber and have had a membership for at least 365 days. These don't have to be continuous days, and all membership periods from the launch of the site back in 2010 count.
  • The price will be whatever the one-month renewal price is; right now, that's $19.95.

We'll be releasing 2015 (with the couple of bonuses that came out in 2012 as part of that volume) very shortly!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 02:57:56 pm »

Will there be a sample page / cover from each item in the pack?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 02:58:55 pm »

Will there be a sample page / cover from each item in the pack?

Well, you can already get the covers on this very board!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 03:44:05 pm »

... Well fuck me, you're (mostly) correct. I'd swear they got archived off somewhere in the past, but looks like they're back. Thread naming is a little haphazard and I don't see any images for the February 2012 one, but on the whole it's serviceable enough.
radouigi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 04:06:29 pm »

Sweet! I am all in for this! Been getting antsy and wanting to ask again about getting the bonuses I missed back before I became a member but figured I'd already made my position known and didn't want to be a pest. Hopefully the 2 year delay and days of membership requirements satisfy those concerned about making content too available for those who didn't "earn" it. And hopefully a year's worth of bonuses for the price of a month's subscription is a good enough deal to please those looking to catch up.

Like I said, I'm all in and can't wait (this first pack might be the only one I even need?) but I hope it works out for a lot more than just me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: