Mind Control Comics Forum
May 18, 2024, 04:20:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #936: “Your Delivery Has Arrived”  (Read 2334 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 21, 2020, 12:02:02 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 10:27:02 am »

Huh, thought she'd be naked. This is sexier.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 12:33:16 pm »

Me to naked . but WOW as my Jaw drop
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 05:56:18 pm »

Please tell me I can order one of those from Amazon...
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2020, 10:43:46 pm »

Truly impressive.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 03:08:15 am »

What has puzzled me about this thread is the last panel of 880. Is that speech bubble misattributed? I don't think there was any set-up for Réka having any interest in Heidi or having any reason to expect what Miriam was about to offer there.

That's not the only thing that has puzzled me though, obviously. Just trying to make sense of this whole thing, which seems to have twisted and turned quite a bit... Miriam seems to want a threesome with Adrian or Jacqui. Or maybe she knows that that's what Adrian wants. Or maybe she has ulterior motives for getting those two alone. (After all, there's still some backstory in the area of Jacqui and Miriam and Adrian that needs to come out. And Adrian's parents are coming.) Regardless, she knows Jacqui has reservations about such a threesome. What Jacqui did sign up for (in 760) was joining Adrian's date with Miriam and Heidi. So it seems that Miriam maybe took Heidi as a lure for Jacqui. And having snared Jacqui, she sent Heidi off as a gift for Réka and Weston.

But I'm still not sure what happened with Amaltheia. Why did Miriam take Amaltheia shopping for fish? Why did she say, "There's someone I want you to meet," i.e. Heidi? Was Heidi significant in Amaltheia's subsequent horniness, which is leading her towards Astrid's lair? Or was it the fish? Amaltheia has a mermaid thing going on, after all. Or was Miriam merely saying to Amaltheia, "Come and have a look at your fellow thrall"? I suspect it's not the case but I'm liking the idea of Heidi as a weapon of enslavement. And she is dressed in red...

Or, hey, maybe it's Heidi who's controlling Miriam...

EDIT:

OK, so now I'm starting to think that Miriam's intention was simply to get Amaltheia out of the way... for some reason. And perhaps that's the point of Heidi's visit here too. I suppose Amaltheia and Réka and Weston could all be considered allies of Erin... maybe? But Miriam seemed to make her decision to do whatever she did to Amaltheia when the latter showed an interest in Miriam's upcoming threesome with Jacqui and Adrian. So maybe... I don't know.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 01:16:13 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: