Mind Control Comics Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:59:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 349: She Speaks German, Too.  (Read 6877 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 17, 2014, 04:34:16 pm »

Tuesday, November 18th!

« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 08:21:53 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 04:43:22 pm »

Straßenbahnhaltestelle! Is there anything I don't like about this woman? Assuming it's Caitlyn. Although I quite like Einfriður too.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 07:39:23 pm »

Icelandic remains incomprehensible, I'm sure.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 12:04:37 am »

Well, that should settle any questions about whether Caitlyn was carrying out some baroque long-range command from Julian.  Also, ouch.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 12:20:28 am »

from Julian

Still conceivably from Derek though. Though I don't think so.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 07:18:05 am »

This looks quite promising.  Now, where's the "crystal?"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 11:58:48 am »

We know that Caitlyn can kick butt and faces.
there is only one master
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 12:25:25 pm »

We probably shouldn't indulge these kinds of negative emotions. But I guess it's fine when the target is a largely fictional construct.

So: I'm not all that keen on Julian and I'm glad he got kicked in the face. (Even though I do like it when he uses the pendant.)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2014, 10:07:48 am »

I don't think this reaction is about celebrating or snickering at Julian getting kicked in the head (as it almost certainly would have been if it had happened to Derek).  It's about enjoying Caitlyn finally, effectively, and satisfyingly unleashed.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 12:45:34 pm »

Each to their own reaction, I say. Caitlyn is adorable and I love seeing her succumbing to mind control. "Unleashed" is pretty much the opposite of how I want to see her. And time she spends kicking people in the face is time she isn't spending being mind controlled - which is OK, but, you know...

Obviously by the same argument while Julian's getting kicked in the face, he isn't mind controlling anyone either, so it's kind of a lose-lose situation. And he's been one of the most active mind controllers in the whole comic so far. But I like Caitlyn and I don't like Julian, so if time is going to pass in which someone gets kicked in the face, I'm glad it's Julian and his face.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: