Mind Control Comics Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:50:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 334: The Soul Goes Bare.  (Read 15171 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2014, 12:14:58 pm »

She could have hit the silk and sabotaged his chute.  If she were desperate enough, I can see her doing that.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2014, 10:37:41 pm »

everyone think that plane have crash. can not find the plane.
the  sabotage to me is that the harem still need a master but all the women still think on there self.
Not a mindless sex slave.
Still the harem need have sex and Adrian do that for them.

Now we know that Jakob like to do a lot mind block in women, Like Claudia in her cat suit and Miriam can not take up in the ass ( maybe dad ask for it?)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2014, 09:10:48 am »

Okay laguna, GW, help me out here.

First, Pearl didn't flee when Weston broached the subject of sex, she nixed it.  She still spent the night, and they had a lot of fun (which apparently included spanking Pearl).

It appears that Pearl's memories of intercourse with Q are spurious and she nixed sex with Weston (thank gracious) when the subject was offered.  Why do you think the programmed block/prohibition is anal sex specifically and not sex, period? Huh
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2014, 09:24:27 am »

I'll point out at that no point has Miriam said she had vaginal coitus with Q.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2014, 10:05:26 am »

I'm still unclear about the chronology of when he's supposed to have sent Dani to Wilmot - or Miriam come to that. If there was actually a crash, and Dani was flying the plane, then she appears to have got off remarkably lightly.

someone said that plane crash happen about a year ago.

may be repaint plane and changes the tail number
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 10:09:00 am by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2014, 11:10:16 am »

I for one have never said the block is on anal sex. I think she hasn't been able to have... yeah, let's go with vaginal coitus. I just suspect that "I've never had a man inside me" means she hasn't had anal sex either.

I think 333 makes it clear that she only thought she'd had sex with Q.

Possibly laguna85 is reading the second panel of 333 as Erin touching Miriam's bum and Miriam saying "No one could touch me there..." ?

someone said that plane crash happen about a year ago.

may be repaint plane and changes the tail number

Yeah, my suspicion is that there never was a crash and that Jakob just needed to go into hiding. As a flight of fancy, he may have foiled a plot to make his plane crash but decided to pretend that it had succeeded (I say that because it leaves open the possibility that Johannes was trying to murder Jakob).

I know Jakob disappeared about a year ago, but when did he send Dani to Wilmot to find another scallop? Was it before or after that? Dani has an MA from Wilmot - I don't think she could have obtained that in the time after the crash. That suggests she was at Wilmot earlier than that - as do some of her shirts in the glimpses we've seen of her history. So did Jakob send her to Wilmot to find a scallop before he disappeared, or after? That seems important to me because I'm interested in whether the watch was only "sabotaged" after the crash, or whether it was right from the start.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2014, 01:43:58 pm »

GodWilling
I see your point
and let go with Vainal Coitus
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: