Mind Control Comics Forum
May 20, 2024, 02:14:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 333: Jakob's Ladder.  (Read 14702 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2014, 01:45:21 pm »

We seem to be reading Pearl's conditional, partial participation with Reka and lucky dog Weston differently.

I'm getting a Clueless vibe.  Everyone else seems to be going Jennifer's Body.  Why?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2014, 02:25:58 pm »

I'm getting a Clueless vibe.  Everyone else seems to be going Jennifer's Body.  Why?

If I knew what these references meant, history suggests I would furnish you with an answer.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2014, 06:39:56 pm »

*takes a deep breath*

In the movie Clueless the main character has a best friend Di...or, Dionne who explains her boundaries with her boyfriend thusly.

"My man [a fellow high school senior] is satisfied.  Sa...tis...fied.  But, technically, I am a virgin."

Jennifer's Body is a Diablo Cody "horror comedy" about a girl played by Megan Fox who becomes possessed by a demonic entity as the result of a botched ritual performed by an alternative band.  They choose her because they believe that in spite of her...er, forwardness, she's actually a virgin and thus a perfect sacrifice.  Her friend, nicknamed "Needy" informs Jennifer that the band's interest in her is because they believe she is a virgin.  Jennifer scoffs "I'm not even a 'backdoor virgin' since...[some incident involving a rookie cop]"

As I said, I seem to be reading Pearl's partial participation with Reka differently than everyone else.  Clueless vs. Jennifer's Body.  Why?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2014, 09:12:52 am »

So Clueless means she hasn't had a penis inserted into her vagina but perhaps other orifices may have been penetrated. Regardless she has engaged in sexual activity.

And Jennifer's Body means she's not a virgin at all, and at least one other orifice has been penetrated too.

Right?

I'm not really any the wiser. I don't think anyone here is insisting that Miriam has had penetrative sex with anybody.

We've seen Miram performing oral sex but balking at having Little Weston inserted into her vagina. I don't know if he'd have got in the back door. Although she says here "No one could touch me there", that doesn't appear to prevent people going down on her.

I'm not sure about how her thinking she and Q had "done it" reconciles with her saying last night that she'd never had a man inside her. But I don't think we've any evidence that she isn't technically a virgin.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2014, 09:27:53 am »

I think Di restricted herself to oral pleasure.  It wasn't an "abstinence pledge" situation.

Basically, the "villains" in JB think Jennifer's attitude is a mask of an insecure girl who's actually a very hot virgin (like Marley Shelton's character in American Beauty) and Jennifer actually enjoys all sorts of things--making her an unclean offering. Roll Eyes  So instead of just imparting the band with U2...or maybe just Maroon 5 popularity, the ritual results in a possessed hypersexual carnivorous monster that looks and sounds like Megan Fox.  Whatever.

I think the problem came about because we had different avid readers of the comic interpret the situation in different ways.

I took Pearl's reluctance to mean that she's comfortable with giving and receiving oral pleasure, (and spanking Grin) but no intercourse.  Laguna seems to think that Pearl will have sex, but has been conditioned to view her derriere as "exit only" until such time as Jakob claims the privilege...which...could be, but we don't have proof one way or the other.

I think the hang up is that we're still adjusting to the fact that all Pearl's memories of...intercourse with Q are fabricated.

I cling to the desperate hope that Pearl's spanking fetish is hers and not a result of her conditioning by Jakob.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 07:51:20 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2014, 10:08:10 am »

For what it's worth I think Miriam hasn't been able to have your common-or-(lady-)garden penetrative sex. I believe that's all that Weston was about to attempt when Miriam fled. I suspect no one's taken the road less travelled either.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: