Mind Control Comics Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:32:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 308: Cold Light of Morning  (Read 4993 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 03, 2014, 10:45:20 pm »

Friday, July 4th... happy 4th of July, for those who celebrate it!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 12:11:06 am »

Okay, I know everyone was in a blitz of bliss recently, but that's just about the best Mallory has looked in about 100 pages (or maybe more).  Wow.

So, Laura lives alone--or has a cot in the lab?

The Twins twin,

Adrian seems to finally feel some sort of strain or exhaustion from the combination of events,

Hitomi still hasn't returned home.

And Marliese has work.  So, what's the bet on who it is?  Vik the Walking Insano Disaster Area, or Coates' body giving out thanks to the combined ministrations of two cheerleaders?  Or has Pearl not learned to modulate her awesomeness?  It would be the perfect karmic whiplash for Weston to be totally incapacitated by a "technical virgin" he just met.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 01:13:52 am »

Actually, pretty much everyone looks great in this one.  Nice job on the art. 

The one glaring exception is the cat, of course, who looks terminally derpy.  I can only assume she's meant to be drawn that way; I guess Laura holds the dubious honor of owning the ugliest cat in the state.

I love the lighting effect on the frame with Marliese and Mallory. 

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 02:07:29 am »

Actually, pretty much everyone looks great in this one.  Nice job on the art. 

The one glaring exception is the cat, of course, who looks terminally derpy.  I can only assume she's meant to be drawn that way; I guess Laura holds the dubious honor of owning the ugliest cat in the state.

I love the lighting effect on the frame with Marliese and Mallory. 

Bless you for that...We will confess to being particularly inexperienced in drawing and painting animals. Boobs being our forte - pussies not so much Cheesy I for one am pleased the art turned out well...this page took us three times longer than most pages and there was much cursing and painkillers during the process Cheesy

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 08:55:08 am »

I thought the cat looked fine.  And yes, all the women looked gorgeous.  However, I think this is the best Mallory has looked...well, perhaps since that custom sequence of her date with Marliese.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 11:11:36 am »

I can only assume she's meant to be drawn that way; I guess Laura holds the dubious honor of owning the ugliest cat in the state.

Lavoisier's a boy; Laura just got the spayed/neutered thing wrong, a common mistake.

And I think he looks adorable. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: