Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:28:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 307: A Little Bit of Peril  (Read 4658 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 30, 2014, 08:13:28 pm »

Tuesday, July 1st!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 08:26:33 pm »

Peril?  Oh, no!

I like plot a lot better.  But I know there's some people here who will be happy ;-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 08:55:48 pm »

I'm assuming this is a Monty Python reference.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 09:17:55 pm »

Could be!

And plot lurks in the most surprising places. I don't think we've had an issue that had absolutely *no* plot points in it...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 12:40:21 am »

Pearl's either completely clueless or has Weston *all* figured out if she's quoting MP in the bedroom.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 10:11:01 am »

A couple interesting observations are possible here.

1. Obviously both Jacqui and Pearl are orally gifted.
2. However, they have different approaches.  Jacqui's technique was about rocking the guy's world speedily and moving on to other things.  With her De views on intimacy, Pearl appears to be focusing on savoring the experience.
3. Pearl appears to have had considerably more experience with women than Jacqui did prior to The Night of the Watch.

I still say Coates and Weston should "win" a trip to Vegas or Atlantic City or someplace to take their luck on the road and just remove them from the picture for awhile.  Ugh.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 10:37:57 am »

The jury's out on whether being in Weston's bedroom constitutes peril. Speaking for myself I fear it doesn't. Mind you, I suppose if he's taping this then he can put whatever backdrop in he likes later, so maybe Miriam's leaving herself open (well, slightly ajar) to blackmail.

As far as plot points go, I can only glean that Miriam can do anything with anyone except the main one with a man. So is that about virginity, or breeding? Or (crikey) both?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: