Mind Control Comics Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:58:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 301: Some of Us Have to Work  (Read 9044 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 09, 2014, 11:04:35 pm »

Tuesday, June 10th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 12:12:40 am »

It's a simple pun, but it works.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 06:29:57 am »

Oh Lenore, that seems so unsanitary.

As per usual, I love the attention to detail:

"The Canadian Girlfriends"

"For a good time call Erin Dani"

I can't make out what the text right below that says, nor the long graffito below that.  I can make out some words but not many, and so my obsessive self wonders if it's significant.  At the same time, my relaxed self just tells me to enjoy the awesome, sexy art.

Welcome back to our regular artists!  Here's to the next 100 issues!
powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 06:52:52 am »

Thank you from Octavia and I both, for the kind words and well-wishes here and on the last few threads - I'm back now and settled in and they were certainly nice to come back to!
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 07:33:18 am »

What is the ring doing, I wonder?  It clearly seems to have some significance, but we don't have any reason to suspect it's something other than a ring that Vic picked out. 

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 07:58:24 am »

We didn't actually see Vik pick that ring out.  So, it could have a considerable history before it dropped into his careless, obsessive hands.  And we resume right where we left off.  How beautiful it is! Grin Grin  One note.  On smaller screens it's difficult to discern the red in Erin's hair and I was momentarily baffled...had Pearl accidentally mastered erotic teleportation? Huh Obviously not.  Maybe later.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 05:59:11 am by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 10:42:58 am »

"For a good time call Erin Dani"

I'd misread the crossed out name as Erik, which made a lot less sense.

I think it says "Oui! Tres Bien!" below that... and "Kilroy pooped here" at the bottom. I don't think we've got much chance with the long tract.

So why is everyone so horny? I mean, that is the point isn't it? Miriam is really horny. Everyone in the SJI is horny. Raven's horny.

Is it the bell tower? I don't think we know where Miriam's living but we've seen her at least once on campus on Saturday morning, yet she apparently hasn't felt the effect until tonight.

Is it the ring? Miriam and Raven haven't been near that as far as we know.

Is it Q's "antidote"? Of the SJI gang, only Hayley, Amy and Laura have sampled that.

Is there some kind of telepathy between these women? Miriam and (as far as we know) Raven would not be expected to be part of this hive mind, but maybe it isn't specific to the harem.

For some reason I'm thinking the ring has come from Jakob. It seems to me the ring is the point of the Saturday night plan - and that Dani is the intended target. But that would rely on Amy still being under the influence of Pink Clouds. And that would suggest Q is involved in the plan. Hmmm.

This is a really hot issue by the way.
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 01:38:46 pm »

For your general edification....

O Cloacina, Goddess of this place,
 Look on thy suppliants with a smiling face.
 Soft, yet cohesive let their offerings flow,
 Not rashly swift nor insolently slow.

Good old Byron...he didn't half write a good ditty!

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 01:59:20 pm »

Ah, that would figure, thanks.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 06:45:11 pm »

Some of the girls were quite lusty to begin with, and I'm sure their watch programming has done nothing to *decrease* their sex drive... Amy and Raven, I dunno.  Kearsarge is just a sexy city, I guess?

Could be anything at this point.  Though I wonder if it's going to be lust (and possibly love) at first sight for Raven and Miriam. 

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 10:56:19 pm »

Is the power of the bell/clock tower make the ring Glow?
everyone is Horny to the max
everyone going need coffee!
Is the coffee shop own do this to sell more coffee?
Let have great 100 page and with PlutonianKnight back and OctaviaMoon doing great work
Keep it up!!!
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2014, 09:19:19 am »

Some of the girls were quite lusty to begin with

Miriam hasn't shown too many signs of it since she's been back though. And she herself remarked on her condition being out of the ordinary. (And of course the perceived level of hotness of this page depends on them not simply acting under their own impulses...)

everyone going need coffee!
Is the coffee shop own do this to sell more coffee?

Actually, I meant to also ask if there's something in the water, or the coffee. Coffee has been flagged up quite a bit but I thought that was mainly to do with the Death Coffee prefiguring Erin's suicide attempt. The equipment below the bell tower is, well, below the bell tower. But it's also in tunnels relating to the "campus steam system", whatever that is exactly.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2014, 05:58:41 am »

And which way does that hotness level swing if they're programmed vs. just lust-flooded or even fully in control?  That sequence is just hot.  Period.  Campus steam system could refer to an interconnectivity between the boilers in each building (eg. Ainsley Hayes' office in the West Wing which was in the "Steam Pipe Trunk Distribution Venue" aka the boiler room).

There are some interesting aspects to the coffee--or perhaps the coffee business in Kearsage.  There are apparently several coffee shops (not all that uncommon) but Overroasted appears to be open 24 hours (and I've never heard of any coffee shop doing that).  In fact Overroasted appears to be open longer and more often than the campus medical clinic.  Huh? Huh

About the Byron--Reka's handiwork, or Erin's (right after she crossed out her name)?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2014, 10:18:50 am »

And which way does that hotness level swing if they're programmed vs. just lust-flooded or even fully in control?  That sequence is just hot. Period.

Hotness is in the mind of the beholder. This is a mind control fetish site so I'd imagine many of us would find just about anything hotter if there's a degree of mind control involved in it. Being flooded with lust, if it is a result of an external influence, constitutes mind control in my view.

Obviously it may just be that everyone in the house has decided to have sex rather than sleep. Maybe there's no connection with everyone doing that in this page and the previous two pages telling us Miriam had been masturbating for five hours and she didn't know why. I just figure it's a rare page in SJI that doesn't have some kind of plot point in it. But maybe this is just the calm before the next storm.

I figured the steam system was something to do with heating but I'm just not clear on the detail (which I figured isn't important). Possibly it would generate both heating and electricity? I was really just pointing out that possibly our conception of what the equipment below the bell tower is doing - or the means by which it's doing it - is wrong.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2014, 12:04:15 pm »

There's a few 24 hour coffee shops in my town, perpetually occupied by students stuck studying.  I don't find that too strange. 

Whether or not the crew is under the effects of mind control at this particular instant, we can be almost certain that, for the girls in the harem, their overall libido (and willingness to sleep with their harem-mates) has been affected by the watch.  If there's something else now on top of that, even better.  We don't know if whatever's affecting Miriam is affecting them.  I'm a fan of women MCed into promiscuity, and I'm also a fan of women who were promiscuous to begin with (*ahem* the Honeywell twins, for example).  In the end, though, the reason I hang out on this site is more for the MC than for the sex. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: