Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:11:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 299: More, Please, 1.  (Read 5351 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 22, 2014, 08:50:38 am »

Friday, May 23rd.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 06:10:40 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 12:14:13 am »

All right: who is it? Cherry?

And why is her window open in a New England January?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:19:41 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 05:21:42 am »

I think it's Rain.

Did anybody else notice that whoever Marliese called during Cherry's visit never actually turned up at the Infirmary?  If, as I suspected, she called Rain, this could explain why.  Also, I think the explanation of what is up with her may be Belltower.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 11:22:00 am »

I thought Rain too - although it doesn't look like the bedroom we saw back in 113. Blue eyes could be Dani, Laura, or Cherry, or someone else I've forgotten about. Or it could be someone so horny that her eyes have turned blue. Or Crystal Gayle.

Cherry is the only one of the above (OK, excluding the last one) who we don't know to be sharing a bed tonight.

Laura and Amy (and Hayley) have been given an aphrodisiac. Perhaps there is a mental connection between Rain and the harem members? Or perhaps it's something to do with the package Rain received from "J" this morning (if that was this morning).
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 11:26:37 am »

Oh yeah - possibly Marliese called Jacqui? Something brought her back to the SJI inexplicably knowing what it was she had to do.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 12:23:42 pm »

Cherry and Pearl are the only blue-eyed girls we figure to be alone this eve, and she's too light-skinned to be Pearl.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 01:45:04 pm »

But Rain does have blue eyes too...

If we think in terms of part 2 of this being episode 300 and probably a splash page with relatively little room for plot (to feed your fetish) then... Miriam would be unexpected. Rain makes the most sense to me but that's usually not a good indicator.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 03:58:28 pm »

I guess part of it is that both Rain and Cherry know the score with respect to all of the MC flying around Kearsearge - so why would they be confused if they were suddenly horny as hell?  Just another day, right?

My other thought is that it's Cherry, and has the shell (which sucks), but being exposed to it 'unshielded' gives causes the absorbance of some heretofore unknown form of radiation that causes a reaction of the most healthy, and sexy, kind.  And this, she wasn't anticipating.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 04:08:00 pm by Haight » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: