Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:04:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 297: Flight Plan  (Read 4829 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 15, 2014, 05:36:50 am »

Friday, May 16th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 01:57:55 pm »

Hmm.  Something about Danielle, because she's a pilot, or something about Julian and Cherry, because they're running away.  Or something else.  Perhaps both, maybe neither.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 02:48:56 pm »

Something about Danielle, because she's a pilot, or something about Julian and Cherry, because they're running away.

I was thinking Danielle might be planning to run away. Although the last time we saw her she was running up the stairs...

[Incidentally, approximately 42 44 33.60N  71 12 33.82W]
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 04:07:33 pm »

Who knows, maybe her plan is to get away to where Kuppler can't find her?  Somehow I think he would have put in safeguards for that.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 12:44:51 am »

I was wondering when all the girls were going to formally move in.  No reason to stay spread out, save on rent, all the lovebirds are nearer to their master...

They should turn it into a proper seraglio, and wear clothes similar to the ones from harem night, or walk around basically nude most of the time.  At least in the summer; I guess New England gets chilly.  Might as well live the lifestyle. 

Of course, I have a horrible weakness for the harem aesthetic, so there's that. 

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 05:03:57 am »

Danielle is look at JAKOB KUPPLER (g14) flight plan and one place that she did not think of is hit the water.
In guest page 14 said that he had a woman with him on the flight.
Well do you think that Cherry was with him?
three days in the water no one  can stay alive in cold water that long (I think)
north sea water you can stay alive only one hour in a life suit.
Jakob Kuppler Is come back from the dead.

there will be a lot love in this house
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 02:40:46 am by laguna85 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: