Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:34:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 295: Reaction Shot.  (Read 6475 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 08, 2014, 09:54:54 am »

Coming Friday, May 9th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 10:30:21 pm »

Last post was the reaction shop Huh
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 06:06:50 am »

Jeez, Daphne, you sure do seem to love making Dani suffer.  I mean, she's already clearly suffering from PTSD, and now you've gone and reopened and deepened the wound.  You're a mean creator.

Uh, so there.

In seriousness, though, the look on Danielle's face in panel one is really well done.  You've really captured the emotional turmoil she's going through here.  The one thing in this issue I can't quite get a read on is Laura's reaction.

As always, my compliments to the author and the artists.  This story has been totally gripping for months, and I have run out of compliments to all three of you, so just consider them repeated.

mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 08:21:13 am »

I wonder if Danielle now has divided loyalties?  Her programming from Jakob was never removed, just supplemented, and now that she knows Jakob is alive it's possible some old commands could become possible to obey again...
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 11:15:08 am »

It's awkward to be appreciating the sexiness of the art when this is such a dark scene.  But the art is really good lately. 

Did Cherry get the shell though?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 02:31:36 am »

Laura's reaction to me is ( you are looking at me I do not who his is too")
well done Danielle's face that her mide get spit apart in half , One part is control by jakob and second half get control by a Adrian
What deep information that MALLORY have, that she have the face bigges enemy?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 11:39:49 am by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2014, 12:11:36 pm »

I wonder if Danielle now has divided loyalties?  Her programming from Jakob was never removed, just supplemented, and now that she knows Jakob is alive it's possible some old commands could become possible to obey again...

The mouse-over quote ("Breaking apart like I'm made out of glass again") is ominously suggestive along this line.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2014, 01:13:44 pm »

The mouse-over quote ("Breaking apart like I'm made out of glass again") is ominously suggestive along this line.

It could also just be referring to her emotional state.  But that is bad as well.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 11:42:41 am »

Do Jakob have all to control to any woman that he like?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: