Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:05:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 294: Coitus Interruptus  (Read 12749 times)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2014, 02:27:26 pm »

Where did we get belltower as a description for the belltower? I think it's only been referred to directly in the story once - by Erin, as Werdna says. I guess "belltower" better conveys the potential phallic symbolism.

In g8, by the by,  the tower is depicted as having (in 1983) a big Wilmot scallop on the side of it - I don't think that's appeared anywhere else.

Weston is the villain of the piece. (Unless someone else is.)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2014, 03:19:24 pm »

I called the thing a belltower because it's a tower with a bell in it (at least above ground).  I'd never run across the other term before.

I have no trouble believing that Weston has villainous tendencies.  He could be THE villain, but that's a crowded field.  So far, he appears to be a self-involved wannabe Lothario twit with a Cavalier haircut.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2014, 03:39:20 pm »

In this story a Cavalier haircut has to be considered evidence.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2014, 04:22:48 am »

I'm inclined to agree.  My opinion is further dimmed having discovered that Weston tried to use his annoying brand of seduction on Erin with Reika, his significant other, standing right there!  The only way this gets partially excused is if we have a future issue where the theatre lovebirds have a conversation where they both bemoan missing an opportunity for a threesome with Erin.  And even then...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: