Mind Control Comics Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:21:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 294: Coitus Interruptus  (Read 12748 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 05, 2014, 02:53:52 pm »

Coming Tuesday, May 6th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 03:06:46 pm »

Hmm.  Cut back to Q and Kanti?  Right now they're the obvious candidates engaged in the former and with a reason for the latter.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 03:44:20 pm »

Or Coates, if his marathon of passion actually kills him a la Iron Guts Kelly.

Sorry for the (repeated) goof.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 05:34:47 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 04:11:14 pm »

Coates! Coates!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 04:56:00 pm »

Getting names right is of course especially important in a marathon of passion.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 11:00:50 pm »

Protip: if you get it wrong, you'll *really* regret it.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 11:01:36 pm »

Protip: if you get it wrong, you'll *really* regret it.

I strongly suggest using generic terms such as "lover," "darling," or just incoherent moans. Saves a lot of potential trouble.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 05:52:53 am »

For some reason, I associated Coates with a different (and completely despicable) fictional character because they both have surname first names.  I know nothing definitive against Coates yet.  Almost all men in the SJI-verse have a weakness for athletic young women.  And Coates is a dance grad student.  However, seeing him partying with younger women while living on his wife's stipend really soured me on him.  He's a lot younger than I thought he was, but his behavior struck me as similar to Derek's.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 08:02:49 am »

So Kanti... doesn't really care or notice that she was dosed with Pink Clouds?  Weird. 

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 09:08:07 am »

Almost all men in the SJI-verse have a weakness for athletic young women.

Yeah.  In the SJI-verse.  It is indeed a strange place.   Grin
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2014, 09:09:06 am »

Almost all men in the SJI-verse have a weakness for athletic young women.

Yeah.  In the SJI-verse.  It is indeed a strange place.   Grin

In the real world, of course, chicks like that can't get the time of day. Smiley

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 02:29:38 pm »

Wow.  Of all the things I might have gotten flak (even good-natured ribbing) for in that post, this wasn't anywhere near the top of my list.  I thought I was stretching to be diplomatic about that philandering freeloa...er, Coates.  Ahem.

Cheerleaders are very popular in the real world, but almost all the men we've met in SJI so far are hung up on members of the Mantis Squad or Dani who's like Mantis concentrate.

What I meant was--I dislike Coates, but neither his taste in women or his antics are distinctive...so far as we know.  There's little I can point to to justify my impression of him at this point.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2014, 08:08:58 am »

re: 294 - Like Haight, I wonder what is running through Kanti's mind right now.  Is she still under suggestion from Pink Clouds, and the cure didn't work?  Is she just overwhelmed by desire for Q as a result of the cure?  Or maybe she just doesn't care about how Q changed her mind about blow jobs and has forgiven him for lying about it?

Also, returning to what Vikram is doing seems pretty crucial.  Adrian probably didn't know he did so, but he did leave two women with a deranged psychotic.

re: Coates - I just think he's a non-entity, both in terms of personality and plot.  We've only seen him in a single short sequence, and that only because Hitomi, who is Caitlyn's roommate, was dealing with what we presume is the Campanile instrument's effects on the town.  We don't know anything about Coates other than that he's married and that he and Imani (and, at least temporarily, Hitomi) have a thing.  Consenting adults, and all that.  Also, it's quite possible that his wife doesn't mind his doing this, or that his marriage is on the verge of ending, or whatever.  We just don't know. Basically, I think he's (in the context of the main plot(s) here) background noise.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2014, 12:27:18 pm »

And role-playing.  He altered her opinion of oral pleasure and role-playing (with traditional dress).  I have no idea which explanation is accurate.  Could be a combination of the two.

Where did we get campanile as a description for the belltower.  So far, Weston seems to be the same sort of background noise, but the first roll of the Dice of Destiny present him as a rival.  Our dancer could very well be like that.  He seems to present the same attitude.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2014, 02:16:52 pm »

The tower is referred to as the Campanile in Episode 102, by Erin.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: