Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:02:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 293: An Important Update, 2.  (Read 4876 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 02, 2014, 03:38:27 pm »

Saturday, May 3rd!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 04:04:42 pm »

Interesting.  Is this a splash page?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 05:50:20 pm »

This situation doesn't appear conducive to a splash page yet.  Perhaps a look-in somewhere else on campus?  A last look at Coates?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 05:36:08 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 02:34:54 am »

Is the page supposed to be everyone's reaction to what Mallory says?  Or are they shocked for other reasons?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 06:01:46 am »

At first, I thought it was everyone's reaction to Erin with a blade in her hand again so soon after the...unpleasantness with Cherry.  However, the reaction seems much more appropriate to Mallory's news.  It should be noted that even her simple statement is a little unclear.  "Here" where?  Behind her in the doorway?  In town?  Tracking her from her meeting with the Baron?  Is the pop-up text from at least the last two issues illuminating here.  I haven't had access to any of them for awhile.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 02:22:46 pm »

Nice colour contrivance with the matching turquoise and pink tops. Didn't Laura Rampling(?) in Beyond Rubies suddenly turn into Laura Hess? I'd imagine that's overthinking things.

And continuing to do so, I can't help feeling there's some significance in Erin standing with the knife and Dani holding the engagement ring, but I can't see what it is.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: