Mind Control Comics Forum
May 31, 2024, 08:26:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 182: Cosplay Is Not Consent  (Read 8790 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 21, 2013, 10:50:24 pm »

Coming Tuesday, April 23rd!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 10:27:34 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 11:50:53 pm »

The first thing I thought of when I saw the title was Hitomi's new get-up.  However, the clearer connection is Adrian trying to explain things to Laura, because, after all, they met as part of Derek's cosplay fantasy.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 12:15:33 am »

...but mind control is!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 10:38:26 am »

You had me at Cosplay. Wink
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 12:54:06 am »

Lol! Something about a girl in costume is hot. As it turns out, this appears to work both ways Wink
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 05:58:28 am »

Okay, I'm sorry.  This thing with asterisks is confusing.  That asterisk was last used when Laura and Kanti  were exposed to Pink Clouds.  However, this one doesn't seem to be blank, waiting for commands, but some sort of lust flood.  It seems Stage 3 of the jacked up belltower signal is threesomes of various sorts.

About Hitomi, is she attracted to her fellow cheerleaders?  This is the second of her fellow Mantises to provoke a strong reaction in her.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 06:26:09 am »

Soon the clock tower or bell tower will have everone have a Sex party. yes! Grin
What Q is going find in the SJI house?
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 07:13:39 am »

I had imagined the results of the device under the campanile would be somehow less ... overt; I thought they would result in a generally increased sexual availability without such drastic behavioural change.  I wonder how the various characters around the SJI universe will react to this kind of sexual explosion around them, and whether their active mind control (whether it's the watch, Dr. Z's hypnosis, pink clouds, etc.) will override the signal's effects and allow them to keep their inhibitions under (some) control.  Can't wait to see how this plays out, and how wide the effects of the signal are felt - whether it's just on campus, throughout the town, whether the effects lessen the further away from the campanile, etc.

New theory: even though Adrian isn't under mind control, his parents' exposure to the same signal has rendered him immune.

Lastly, I know I said it before, but it bears repeating: these Hitomi pages are really bringing the sexy.  Keep up the awesome art!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 07:35:29 am »

This thing with asterisks is confusing.

A single speech balloon with an asterisk is a comics convention to mean "a sudden stop."

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 05:37:28 am »

Ok heres the strange squichy thing I find about the everyone rampantly getting it on bit.    Q accuses Adrian of using Pink cloud to make people have sex with him (or words to that effect).  But if you look around at pretty much everyone on campus getting it on,  how does Q's argument even hold water? I mean I think the only virgin left at Wilmot College is the Plastic Holy Mary in the Kearsarge nativity scene and thats only at Christmas.  Then again even she managed to have a baby!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 01:29:52 pm »

I had imagined the results of the device under the campanile would be somehow less ... overt; I thought they would result in a generally increased sexual availability without such drastic behavioural change.

Well, remember, the thing under the clocktower got bumped up to full power.  I don't think it's supposed to be this intense.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2013, 06:33:48 pm »

This belltower almost seems like a Euphio, so yeah, reactions this intense probably wouldn't produce workable data, but if you look back at Patrick and Miel's entries, the intensity was less, but not a whole lot less.  I'd say, the belltower was cranked somewhere between level 2 and level 3 for the first stages of that experiment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: