Mind Control Comics Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:18:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 434: Freshening Up.  (Read 9924 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 03, 2015, 12:21:31 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 01:02:53 pm »

My initial impression was that this is continued fun at the clinic (last seen with the application of PC's SuperHorny Antidote).  However, However, this gal doesn't look like Marli. It's a hotel room and she has the hotel staff uniform.  So, is she distracting Julian for whoever she's reporting to, or is she "in conference" with the person she was reporting to?

What fake name was Julian using for the hotel again?  I'll have to go back and look.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 01:15:31 pm »

Once the idea that she's wearing a suit of armour has implanted itself in your head, it's pretty hard to shift.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 01:51:54 pm »

She does stand as though it is armor, doesn't she?  Hmm.

Um...nope, this probably isn't the moment to ask about Cool Times 10 Jenn and her fabulous derriere. Wink  Has Derek been humiliated for the final time, or will he appear again as Claudia and Julian try to fend off gambits from two Kupler brothers?  I hope he does return if only because that probably means him begging Jenn for help.  See above.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 06:08:53 am »

he going have little red shell fun Grin
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 10:22:10 am »

So I guess we have confirmation that a few people are taking shells away from Kearsarge - though I have to say, I'm very interested in what one of these shells can do without something like a watch to 'focus' it.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2015, 12:28:55 pm »

So who knows what's going on? Me neither.

Mr Craig certainly appears to be Julian. Julian wants the watch fixed. Julian told Claudia he doesn't have "the power source", which surely is the scallop. Does Julian have a twin? And what can he do with the scallop on its own?

That is a scallop, I take it? The resolution is too low to see it properly but it certainly looks like one.

Her phone call suggests Patricia is aware of something Julian isn't, but the scallop at the ready perhaps indicates that the reverse is also true. He didn't ask for the towels. Does the pop-up text refer to what he's expecting to happen, or what she's expecting to happen? Or is that the same thing?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2015, 12:34:05 pm »

That is a scallop, I take it?

Nope.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2015, 12:35:48 pm »

Thanks. At least that makes sense.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2015, 01:00:52 pm »

Well what the heck is it then? A ruby?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2015, 01:09:31 pm »

Stigmata?

Amy had a ring that was the same as a scallop but wasn't a scallop, if that helps at all.

I've nothing else if it doesn't.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2015, 06:35:19 pm »

The good news is that we'll get some more context tomorrow.  Truthfully, that might clear things up, or it might raise a whole host of new, intriguing, befuddling questions.  Most likely, both. Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: