Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:30:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 390: That 80s Show.  (Read 8138 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 06, 2015, 07:14:01 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 10:09:59 am »

And now begins a very interesting discussion. Grin  Or so it seems from the gorgeous preview pane. Grin
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 11:14:53 pm »

wait it to air!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 12:19:01 am »

Very sexy with some questions answered and new ones to replace them.  Just as interesting.

From the fact that Erin doesn't recognize Reka by taste, feel, technique or harmonic resonance it looks like things never went past flirting and the occasional kiss between the two actresses.  Well now, that IS tantalizing. Grin  Also, it explains Reka's motivation for the kiss and offer a couple nights ago.  Wow!!
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 12:35:06 am »

This'll have to be made known to Adrian and Pearl eventually... hopefully after Pearl's fully MCed into the harem, though...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 09:08:03 am »

Agreed on both counts. Grin Grin Grin

On a side note--Jacqui's comments about bedroom fun with both Patrick and Miel are almost as interesting in itself as Erin's apparent lack of familiarity with Reka (taste, technique, aura or harmonic resonance).

About Destiny Dice Roll #1--apparently there would be additional inducements for Erin to hook up with Weston.  Some very appealing inducements.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 10:38:26 am »

I don't think Erin's had the chance to recognize the taste of Réka yet.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2015, 12:22:40 pm »

It was tough to tell from the context of the flirting how far Reka and Erin had gone before Adrian showed up.  There might have been a night or two of bliss in there somewhere.  Not yet.

Plus, the two have kissed before, and Reka did spend some time kissing Adrian (something else that Erin seems to be able to feel through the connection).  So, Erin might have recognized the kiss.

This is a superb installment.  Already looking forward to Friday!! Grin
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2015, 12:45:51 pm »

Technically we haven't actually seen Adrian and Réka kissing this evening, although it was suggested.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2015, 01:44:39 pm »

Oops.  I guess I figured that conversation they had last episode might have concluded with a kiss (or several).  Still, this is an exceptionally hot sequence.  I look forward to what this Friday will bring. Grin
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2015, 02:32:00 pm »

Oops.  I guess I figured that conversation they had last episode might have concluded with a kiss (or several).  Still, this is an exceptionally hot sequence.  I look forward to what this Friday will bring. Grin

I know... but we've still got BR tomorrow...

Lots of goodies recently!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2015, 03:02:58 pm »

And Faerie Tail next week! Grin  Lots of things to be excited about, but this series carries on being absolutely spectacular!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 08:17:54 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: