Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:16:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 383: Saved by the Bell  (Read 12101 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 12, 2015, 02:07:59 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 03:09:06 pm »

Doorbell, I'm guessing.  But saved from what? I don't think I'd want to be saved from what I hope is happening there.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 06:21:02 pm »

I think I agree about that.

This looks like a positive development, not a negative one.
Prezfevr18
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 12:03:13 am »

That doorbell is some Acme product delivery speed timing... or it's a twist.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 07:24:09 am »

He almost have her then the Bell
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 07:45:56 am »

Actually, this is a good interruption.  Supplies! Grin

However, I'm a little shocked Adrian doesn't carry any for when one of the gals feels frisky away from the SJI.

GW's probably annoyed that Adrian isn't more pro-active here. Wink
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 11:40:53 am »

GW's probably annoyed that Adrian isn't more pro-active here. Wink

In a way I'd be disappointed in him if he were. And (assuming he has any kind of control over her at this point) commanding her to have unprotected sex with him would be a bit... unpleasant.

For me mind control is hotter than sex. A mind controller saying, "Hey! You! Have sex with me!" is generally not going to make a hot scene.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 07:25:32 pm »

Laguna's been wondering if there's going to be a special or a splash page for the holiday.  I'm just the tiniest bit concerned that 384 might be delayed over the holiday.  I hope at least that tomorrow's issue continues at  Pearl's dorm.  That looks very promising. Wink
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 11:08:02 am »

Us Brits aren't real big on St Paddy's day so there was no delay Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2015, 12:16:39 pm »

I didn't think it was an observance of the holiday.  However, I did wonder if there'd be some sort of technical delay.  Oh, perhaps I should ask...is there any significance to the fact that we haven't seen Pearl without her head wrap since she was looking herself in the mirror...last night...feeling the full effects of the belltower?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2015, 08:45:30 pm »

This is an endearing moment.  It shows he isn't completely lost in lust...some rom-coms have built entire sequences out of this.

I suppose I was a little surprised he doesn't carry any protection in his wallet for when his eight girlfriends get frisky.  I'm positive the condoms he got for Christmas and the condoms Erin bought on the Night of the Watch are long gone.  However, just as beer runs make Mallory's calendar with three accomplished drinkers and their boytoy in the house, it seems that supplies runs for protection would become quite common in the harem household.  I'm squinting a little to hard at this, but the more I look the more enjoyable it is. Grin
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2015, 09:39:00 pm »

I suppose I was a little surprised he doesn't carry any protection in his wallet for when his eight girlfriends get frisky. 

He is fluid bonded with all eight of them. I do not claim this is realistic; I am invoking the Rule of Sexy here. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2015, 09:51:09 pm »

I just kind of assumed that the folks in the harem had been there long enough to get on birth control pills.  Pearl, having been blocked from penetrative sex by Jakob, wouldn't have felt the need.  (So you're saying Jakob was OK with wearing a condom? (Shut up, I'm fan-wanking here. (Phrasing!)))
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2015, 09:53:24 pm »

Fluid-bonded?  I've never heard the term before. Huh

Something like Samantha's birthday fantasy in Sixteen Candles?  Black car, pink guy, no risk?

I love your application of the Rule of Sexy! Wink
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2015, 09:55:09 pm »

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fluid+bonded

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: