Mind Control Comics Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:03:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: How important is explicit sex (penetration, exposed genitals) to you in the comics?
Absolutely vital - 5 (7.8%)
Very important - 13 (20.3%)
Important, but not essential - 28 (43.8%)
Neither here nor there - 17 (26.6%)
I would prefer less or none of it - 1 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: How important is explicit sex to you in the comics?  (Read 19413 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 19, 2011, 10:24:34 am »

How important is it that the comics show explicit sex? For the purposes of the discussion, "explicit sex" means:

1. Showing the point of penetration.
2. Showing female genitalia in detail.
3. Showing erect male genitalia.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Kamenrider01
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 01:51:28 pm »

it's important but it should be used more as a finalization of or means to deepen the victims hypnotized or mind controlled or brainwashed state
downer
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Excited, can't you tell?

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 02:14:24 pm »

For me, it depends on the overall content you are aiming to serve with a given comic. If you putting the focus on story, then explicit material is less important. If the story is bare bones, then I expect more explicit material to fill the content gap.

Those are my thoughts.

Favorites: 4f, Beyond Rubies, Bibliomancy, By the Book, St. James Infirmary, The Hidden Knowledge, Wizard of Bras

Interested: Checkered Past, Drains, Free Trade Zone, Green Sign, Stream, The Persuader
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 07:08:00 pm »

Let me guess, you don't get as much scrutiny if you do just mc or just sex, it's the combination of both that causes problems. Smiley

Personally, I'm middle of the road. A good story can make up for lack of sex, and can still be great on its own. Sex can also enhance a mediocre story, but won't ever make it great. And it doesn't have to be explicit. Implied works well too.

[Edit]
Missed the definition in the first post. By those criteria, the importance is even less so. You can depict a lot without being graphically explicit.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:12:09 pm by jlpicrdh » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 08:01:33 pm »

Let me guess, you don't get as much scrutiny if you do just mc or just sex, it's the combination of both that causes problems. Smiley

A superb guess, but no, that's not it; we're interested both for general curiosity, and because of a slightly different project...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 09:02:37 pm »

Beyond Rubies has about the perfect level of explicitness for my tastes.
Garg22
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 10:16:20 am »

For me it would depend on the quality of the art and story.  I'd like to see it, this is a sex site after all, but you can get away with not showing it if the art does some well done shadow play/artistic consealing, or if I get so into the plot and characters that the sex becomes a secondary concern.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 10:29:11 am »

Showing the "sex" act is a turn on, but using the man's cock for deepening her trance, or using the woman's tits as a fixation point to deepen his trance is a big turn on.
faukyu
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 07:53:12 pm »

Story and set up before explicit content.

Seeing the actual act of sex should come in at some point, but the context around it is infintely more important. Beyond Rubies is a good example, because it shows the character's reaction to the necklace, her transformation and mindset. The sex stuff is then that much hotter because of the other context.

I read these comics for stories that would be difficult to reproduce in film. If I just want to see tits and sex, I have google.
Alan Bostick
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Pervy mind-control fancier

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2011, 06:08:05 pm »

What gets me hot is the mind control with sexual implications and consequences. I can imagine a really, really hot story whose money shot involved the MC top and bottom holding hands at the end[1]; and heaven knows there are plenty of explicitly sexual stories that miss the MC target completely.

Heck, I'm such a perv that an MC story that had the MC bottom handing over the cash in the till, with no sex at all, would get me going.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2011, 08:02:23 am »

If it help to deep the story a long I would go for it. Hay the persom may break the mind control and see how they them back under control.
One the need More was Extreme Makeover you should had a part two it get in more into ladys makeover like one film clip of SEX.

Some of old comice story was great the way it produce , but some need more.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2011, 11:13:30 am »

This may be the first adult site to use the word "genitalia."

Obviously, some depiction of sex will be very important. (As a general rule, quality first, quantity is good, but a few panels is fine if there's great buildup). Without that, you're running awfully close to the EMCSA, which we can get for free.

However, something can be perfectly hot without specifically depicting penis/vagina/penetration - if that's not shown because of the angle or an obstruction, that's fine. That said, I'm a big fan of blowjob shots, and I'm not sure how those would turn out from a different angle.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2011, 11:15:29 am »

This may be the first adult site to use the word "genitalia."

We're just classy that way. Smiley

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2011, 02:41:09 pm »

So, I think there's some ambiguity about the question.

We're not asking, "Do you prefer well-written stories with good art, interesting characters, and an engaging plot, or do you just want to see fucking, you pervert?"

C'mon, this is a Daphne and Henri joint. You're going to get all those good things.

The question is, all other things being equal, how important is explicit sex in the comics? We're not going to sacrifice quality or MC content for sex; that's not the MCC/MCT way.

shade1522
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 04:39:21 pm »

So, I think there's some ambiguity about the question.

We're not asking, "Do you prefer well-written stories with good art, interesting characters, and an engaging plot, or do you just want to see fucking, you pervert?"

C'mon, this is a Daphne and Henri joint. You're going to get all those good things.

The question is, all other things being equal, how important is explicit sex in the comics? We're not going to sacrifice quality or MC content for sex; that's not the MCC/MCT way.

I think that it is important to show it and not to simply imply it. Part of what makes it erotic mind control, I think, is not just having total control but actually using that control to do something erotic. That said I think that it isn't the most important part since a lot of what makes it great is not just seeing a person use their control but also the induction and the change in the person being controlled.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: