Mind Control Comics Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:16:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative Payment Systems  (Read 41008 times)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 04:25:37 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:59:14 am by GodWilling » Logged
pervagi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 07:46:18 pm »

... what are we, barbarians?

Well.............I've been accused of that and worse.  Smiley

Thanks for the suggestions.  Just sad that the situation is what it is. Cry

« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 06:42:24 am by Daphne » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 10:36:17 pm »

I have send my payment in the Slow mail and 4 to 5 you will get it.
darkva
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2012, 08:33:47 pm »

Is anyone having problems making payments using Dwolla? I've been trying for two days with no success.... Huh
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2012, 08:37:09 pm »

Is anyone having problems making payments using Dwolla? I've been trying for two days with no success.... Huh

We're having some issues with it; fix coming soon.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
abnmlguru
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Spaceman Spiff

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 01:21:59 pm »

Any update on this Daphne? I needs my fix Smiley
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 01:55:49 am »

Working on it, really! Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
garbalex
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 03:52:13 am »

Hello everybody,
Do you have some news about payment system for non us customers ?

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2012, 05:59:58 am »

For the moment, try this: http://mindcontrolcomics.com/forum/index.php?topic=473.0

Minkyaman
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2012, 03:51:00 pm »

Returning member, tried to re-up my membership but I am having one hell of a time with this Dwolla.

Signed up, but everytime I click the submit buton to Dwolla.com, it says they are experiencing technical difficulties.

Also, do I have to add money to the account first, (which I did) before I can set a membership
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2012, 03:55:03 pm »

For anyone who is having trouble using Dwolla directly, but already has money in the account, you can subscribe by doing this:

1. Select "offline payment" instead of "Dwolla."
2. Send the amount from your Dwolla account to dwolla@dvvent.com; be sure to put the invoice number you get in the message.
3. We'll add you!

Sorry for all the hassles; we're working away feverishly on solutions over here.

Darkstorm
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2013, 05:55:10 am »

Is there a possibility of using CCBill or Verotel for credit card processing, at least for non-US customers?

I admit to having absolutely zero understanding as to how such arrangements work or what the costs are, but thought I'd mention it as they seem to process a fair majority of the adult content I've accessed over the years
rreader3
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

random reader

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2013, 07:39:18 am »

It's not the fact that it's adult which is the problem. It's the fact that it's adult content featuring hypnosis, which is banned.
itman
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2013, 01:53:52 am »

Hi, I subscribe to you on a three month bases but this new Dwolla payment I don't like. It asks for too much personal information like your social security number and I don't like to give that out so freely. Please, find an alternate way that do subscriptions like CCBill or Paypal. I feel not only will you lose customers like me but others as well.
Domino_X
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2013, 10:06:02 pm »

Hi, I subscribe to you on a three month bases but this new Dwolla payment I don't like. It asks for too much personal information like your social security number and I don't like to give that out so freely. Please, find an alternate way that do subscriptions...

I stopped right there when Dwolla asked for my social. Sorry but I don't hand it out unless absolutely necessary, and I'm just to paranoid to give it out.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: