Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:29:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Navigation  (Read 8912 times)
ub6ib9
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: January 19, 2011, 11:49:38 am »

How come we can't click next ont the comic page to go to the next page anymore? I like that option. Now  after read a page I have to hit the back button then click on the next page. When will the comic goes back to the old way of just clicking next on the page to go to the next page.?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 01:29:48 pm »

How come we can't click next ont the comic page to go to the next page anymore? I like that option. Now  after read a page I have to hit the back button then click on the next page. When will the comic goes back to the old way of just clicking next on the page to go to the next page.?

There haven't been any changes; it works just like it always did.  You have to click on the right-hand 1/3rd or so of the comic to go forward, and the left-hand 1/3rd of so to go back.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ub6ib9
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 08:05:49 pm »

I'm using Internet Explore 8. I still have the same problem. Clicking to the left or Right once I open a page only makes the picture larger or smaller.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 10:02:14 pm »

I'm using Internet Explore 8. I still have the same problem. Clicking to the left or Right once I open a page only makes the picture larger or smaller.

It sounds like it is something related to your browser in particular; nothing's changed on our side.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 12:18:03 pm »

you have to hover your cursor over the actual image on the screen, when you do so, the navigation appears.  you can then click on the navigation with your cursor (mouse)

it sounds like you're clicking on the keyboard keys?

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
ub6ib9
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 01:02:09 pm »

When I go to a a page on the website, on the bottom left of the  page it said error on page. And I get this message when I click on the error message I get this:  Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS28059; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; IEMB3; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Timestamp: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:56:26 UTC

Line: 418
Char: 6
Code: 0
URI: http://mindcontrolcomics.com/home/members/weekly/sji-i015/

Any idea on how to fix this.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 03:05:46 pm »

I don't see it on any of the browsers we use to test. You might consider switching to Chrome, Firefox, or Safari; any of them are superior to IE.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: