Mind Control Comics Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:43:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 290: Cashing Out.  (Read 6600 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 24, 2014, 10:28:49 pm »

Friday, April 25th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 01:42:47 am »

Wait, where are those girls in the last panel?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 02:13:23 am »

The last panel suggests we've swallowed a huge red herring. OR, there are clones and the real girls are looking terrified at something. Or, they wanted more sex in the car. I'm probably wrong on the last 2. My gut tells me the girls are still thralls. And it appears Kanti has joined them.

I dunno. This comic takes a lot dark twists and I'm never entirely of what's actually going on.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 05:52:24 am »

I thought Adrian had left them at Vikram's apartment, from which he had rescued Amy.  We certainly didn't see them leave, but that was issue 274.

I was going to say it was callous of Adrian to have left them in the hands of an unhinged, delusional, gun-toting maniac, but there is no evidence to suggest Adrian even knew they were in there.  Even so, contemplating what they've been dealing with - being mind-controlled into controlling others, being trapped at Vik's after he has been denied his prize.  Brrrr...
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 10:00:37 am »

Also, about Kanti - before being dosed by Q, she wasn't down to go down on guys.  Now, she might be so horny after being dosed with this stuff that she doesn't care, or it may not have had the same effect on her as it did on Amy and Hayley, for some reason.  We didn't see her reaction to having her suggestions undone, after all. 

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 11:14:39 am »

I maintain that we haven't seen Hayley come to any realization about her time under the influence of Pink Clouds either. That may be because she wasn't made to do anything when she was under that she wouldn't have done if she hadn't been. Or it may be because Q's antidote doesn't do anything other than make women horny. I believe the only realization that we have seen Hayley come to is that she was feeling thus.

To add the one detail missing from Werdna's post, the pair in the last panel are Alex and Katie (I believe).
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 02:24:17 am »

I realized upon further inspection that, indeed, I had failed to account for the incident at the strip club and the grocery store. And thusly will agree with Godwiling's observation about Katie and Alex.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: