Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:32:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 263: Just an Observation  (Read 8226 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 23, 2014, 03:17:36 pm »

Coming Friday, January 24th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 02:26:19 am »

I like the idea that the girls might start to instinctively call Adrian master more as he takes more charge... and that Adrian will become increasingly comfortable with this. 

What building is he going into?  The lab?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 11:21:55 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 08:05:48 am »

Adrian may want to ask Danielle anything about the watch, That there may be a hide future program in her mind.
May be Rain give the Code word to open the program in Danielle.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 12:39:16 pm »

What building is he going into?  The lab?

Student Health (as seen at the bottom of 261). Hayley is apparently waiting for him there, having established that Amy isn't at work.

Cherry really is the ideal party guest, isn't she?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 01:00:30 pm »

Well, she clearly enjoys upsetting people.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
peers
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 01:14:05 pm »

It will be interesting to see how well this sort of sowing of discord works against the programming of the watch.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 01:42:30 pm »

It seems pretty likely that it will be effective, given what she's managed to do to Erin. The question for me is why.

I've assumed she's using magic. But one thought that occurred to me is that she's connected to a group who have at least knowledge of the watch. So I was wondering if she's a watch slave too, and if that would give her some kind of connection to the harem members on some level that we probably wouldn't understand. Hmmm. Probably not.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 02:10:53 pm »

Don't they just have some Pink Clouds lying around?  Seems like it would be a good solution to this Cherry problem.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 02:34:41 pm »

I don't think they know it's a problem.

If Julian Pichler wanted to meet Adrian, why would he wait for him outside Student Health unless he was expecting Adrian to be coming there? If he was expecting that then he maybe knows about Amy. If that's because he was involved in the taking of Amy then he has a connection to Alex and Katie. The Pink Clouds is in the SJI because Caitlyn and Dani "won" it from Alex and Katie. The BMW driver who found the watch that Julian handed to Adrian also picked Cherry up from her meeting with Erin.

So it's possibly more likely that Cherry will use the Pink Clouds on them than that they'll use it on her. Indeed it may have been manoeuvred into the house for that very purpose. (Although I don't think that's quite it.)
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 05:57:26 pm »

Well Cherry may have text Julian Pichler that Adrian was going be at Student Health Hall
Adrian had to stop by Rain place before going to student Health hall

Himm Pink cloud Cherry be nice
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2014, 06:32:14 am »

Well Cherry may have text Julian Pichler that Adrian was going be at Student Health Hall

She may have done, although Adrian appears to be trying to keep things private from Cherry (e.g. telling Laura to get Dani to phone him "from somewhere private"). And I don't think we've any evidence that Cherry is carrying a phone, or that anyone told her where Adrian was going.

I think that was a flashback to his guitar lesson earlier - hence he was shown carrying his guitar in 261.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2014, 10:39:03 am »

She may have done, although Adrian appears to be trying to keep things private from Cherry (e.g. telling Laura to get Dani to phone him "from somewhere private"). And I don't think we've any evidence that Cherry is carrying a phone, or that anyone told her where Adrian was going.

I'm read into story, you are right that may be a Flashback

I think that was a flashback to his guitar lesson earlier - hence he was shown carrying his guitar in 261.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: