Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:20:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 260: Review Copy  (Read 14840 times)
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 12:37:21 pm »

/quote]

I think "crazy" has to be paired with "self-delusional" to this.  In #83, which is unambiguously after the holiday break, Vik tells Laura that he has a date that very evening.  In #132 he is actually leaving a message asking Amy if they should reschedule when he sees her and Adrian in the Golden Snail.

In SJI -132
Well Adrian and Amy was at the coffee place (SJI- 119) and Q-box and sister Kanti was in Golden Snail

Vik did no like Q-box date his sister Kanti
Vik give Pink cloud hope that keep q-box away from his sister Kanti
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 12:50:27 pm by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2014, 02:15:01 pm »

If Vik is Blue Gloves then Blue Gloves did not break in to steal Vik's work. If Vik is part of this group then there was no need for any of its members to break in and steal Vik's work.

Not saying I think this is what happened, but you could imagine Vik producing Pink Clouds for an organization that is now trying to swipe the formula so they can cut him out.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2014, 03:05:54 pm »

Vik did no like Q-box date his sister Kanti
Vik give Pink cloud hope that keep q-box away from his sister Kanti

But bear in mind that these are both things Vik told Laura at the same time he was telling her he had a date with Amy...

Maybe Laura's hesitation at the bottom of 83 when she asks Vik about Amy makes more sense now. Although since she herself ended up spending that night with Amy, you'd have thought she might have taken the opportunity to ask her what was going on with Vik then.

Not saying I think this is what happened, but you could imagine Vik producing Pink Clouds for an organization that is now trying to swipe the formula so they can cut him out.

I pretty much cycle through Miriam, Yves, and Sawyer/Hans for the break-in. Unless he had a sample to work with, it seems incredible that Vik just hit upon Pink Clouds. And if he knew what he was working towards then why would he give a sample to Kanti? That's what I can't see beyond at the moment. It only makes sense to me if he's working with Q, or if Q has somehow led him to the point of creating Pink Clouds without Vik realizing it. Perhaps Laura unknowingly helped to guide Vik to it?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2014, 04:23:42 pm »

At that time Amy and Laura was hypothesis at Derek Munchow place and under control of Derek
then Adrian use hypo dick SJI- 70
the watch SJI-75  after that may Laura talk to Amy

Talk to Vik SJI-83
Laura and Amy was going on a data that night
The three can in at SJI- 106 I think and went to Amy place
Vik found out that Amy is Date Adrian in SJI-132
Vik blow out in SJI-156

I see your point now Godwilling
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 05:06:06 pm by laguna85 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch