Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:03:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 256: The Ghost of Christmas Past, 2  (Read 6325 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 29, 2013, 02:04:52 am »

Coming Tuesday, December 31st... and Happy New Year!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 04:26:38 am »

Okay.  So, Erin was angry and anti-festive five Christmases ago (in SJI time).  Goodness.  Also, she received her athame five years before Adrian's Secret Santa thing in the first SJI sequence.  So, she's 18 (and a few months) in this picture?  Is this a month before or most of a year after the Missouri Nightmare of the guest pages?  Lastly, who's the other person whose face we can't see?  This could almost be a picture he's s (it is a him, is it not? Wink) snapping.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 04:46:07 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:15:33 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 10:55:41 am »

I must always look at pop-ups carefully.  It's 2006, oh that is five years ago in SJI time.  If the attack happened in early spring 2007, then it's possible that the person we can't see is the smug twerp from the night of the attack (although he wasn't too pleased about Erin booking it to the East Coast either).  If he got her that athame, (dagger, way WAY too short to be a sword) that might force him to be more interesting in the near future.

I have to ask, are we going to be seeing Sue sometime before episode 300, I looked back at some of the bonus material and had to remind myself that she actually has a glamour shot in a bonus package.  The other people with such glamor shots in that bonus package are all members of the first and second cohort of Adrian's harem:

Erin
Dani
Mallory
Marliese
Jacqui
Caitlyn
Laura
and Amy

plus Raven who is now Erin's pet,
and Hayley, Amy's twin sister.

Sue's been entirely unflappable and entirely off our radar since Derek first started playing around with Caitlyn.  Is she going to drift back into orbit?  Might she be Blue Gloves?  Or is she just a mssed opportunity?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 11:25:15 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:15:21 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 12:42:16 pm »

We'll see about Sue.  I know what I'd *like* to be going on with her, but I'm interested in what Daphne may eventually do with her as well. 

I just hope it stays away from that particular brand of exoticism we've seen a bit of in SJU and Beyond Rubies.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 01:09:52 pm by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: