Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:36:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: DF/MCT Presents: "Extra Credit"!  (Read 24893 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 25, 2015, 07:39:56 am »

Daphne's Fantasies is proud to present our first release of 2015, "Extra Credit"!

Lia thinks that one of her professors might be doing something to her with his crystal pendant, and gets her friend Vicki to help her find out what is really going on. What's really going is very different from what either of them expect...

Starring Karlee Grey, Kacy Lane, and Richie Calhoun!

As always, available for download from Daphne's Fantasies.

Trailers are available at:

* Quicktime Format
* Window's Media Player format

And thank you, as always, for your support!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 09:26:04 am »

This looks quite promising.  But I do have a question.  Wasn't there a G/G vid you shot in December that there'd been rumblings about, before this one was shot?  Is it being held in reserve?  Were there problems?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 11:31:52 am »

All in good time, all in good time. Let us enjoy the things we have, rather than focus on what we have not.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Garg22
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 03:15:47 pm »

All in good time, all in good time. Let us enjoy the things we have, rather than focus on what we have not.

A good way of thinking for life in general.  Still trying to recover from x-mas (f**king unpayed holidays and sick days) so was just able to splurge on renewing my subscription to MCC.  Once I get enough money, there will be quite a few vids that I want to buy.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 10:45:18 am »

This was a well done piece.  I felt it was on the right side of the line from the EO series and Bed and Breakfast for the mastermind.  Calculating, efficient, feeling pride of possession, while stopping short of being a complete tool.  If the EO character had been more like this, I think I'd have liked that series more.  The most complete way I'd categorize him and his methods is as the best possible version of our Unlamented absent landowner in Housewarming.  I like the inventiveness, playfulness and touch of passion his replacement showed better, but...fine work.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2015, 01:37:20 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:26:17 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 03:52:19 pm »

Kacy Lane's tatted gal who starts out in the red top?

All of these have very beautiful women.  I wasn't indicating the hypnotist was the highlight by any stretch, but this is the type of vid that swings between extremes for me and here...I found myself damning overall excellent work with faint praise, and I thought I'd try to explain why.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 12:50:27 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:26:04 am by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 12:53:54 pm »

The one in the red top is Karlee Grey. Kacy Lane is the very slender one.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2015, 01:22:34 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:19:02 am by GodWilling » Logged
stretchgilbert
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2015, 03:25:57 pm »

Just Wanted To Say That I Am Very,Very,VERY Pleased With Your Latest Movie "Extra Credit" It Is By far The Best Movie Y'all Have Ever Produced And I Hope That U Continue The Series. Thank You!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2015, 03:43:49 pm »

Wow, shows how different tastes are.  I barely noticed Karlee.  I found Kacy far more enticing.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 11:21:54 am »

very nice
Look  like most of on location was done one day
the hall wall need change of clothes or one more girl
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 10:04:23 pm »

I wasn't sure if this tidbit from the MC Forum deserved its own thread, but I thought I'd announce it here.  Come Under My Spell, the font of so much inspiration for our fearless author is apparently out on DVD. Grin Grin
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2015, 10:23:41 am »

Come Under My Spell
he real hypnotize the woman and when into deep trans and become very very horny for sex
In the movies he put then back into trans. woman real want to have hard sex
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 06:48:03 am by laguna85 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: