Mind Control Comics Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:12:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Animal Magnetism  (Read 18359 times)
knightrider007
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2015, 02:22:51 am »

Was having some trouble opening the pdf. Kept saying "access denied". Is it only the 7 pages (incl cover?)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 09:20:05 am »

Was having some trouble opening the pdf. Kept saying "access denied". Is it only the 7 pages (incl cover?)

Yes, it is seven pages long total including cover. It's generally best to log into your account from the main site, then bop back here to click the download link.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 01:59:02 pm »

As expected, Mr. LeMay's art is outstanding and uniquely makes the story come alive. I sincerely hope we continue to enjoy his work along side all our other awesome artists on this site.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 03:49:40 pm »

Indeed. Lovely art, short but sweet story.
I'd love to see some one-shots or even a regular title using this artist.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2015, 03:50:08 pm »

I'd love to see some one-shots or even a regular title using this artist.

Us too!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2015, 04:12:13 pm »

General praise all around!!  Did both sides like working together on this first venture?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2015, 04:17:02 pm »

General praise all around!!  Did both sides like working together on this first venture?

I did! Mr LeMay is a busy man, but we hope to rope him into something else in the future. Smiley

knightrider007
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2015, 05:54:41 pm »

Yes, it is seven pages long total including cover. It's generally best to log into your account from the main site, then bop back here to click the download link.

I got the file itself with no problem. It was actually opening it that was an issue. My adobe really didn't like it. Fixed now, just wanted to make sure I'd managed to get the whole thing.

In other news, long-time big fan of mr LeMay's work. I know he's busy, but here's hoping ^.^
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2015, 05:56:01 pm »

My adobe really didn't like it.

Well, it was created using Adobe Acrobat Professional, so I think Adobe gets to eat that one. Smiley

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2015, 07:57:46 pm »

Adobe generally doesn't like to eat anything unless you stroke it's belly first.*grumbles*
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2015, 11:52:11 pm »

Adobe writes some of the shittiest code I've ever had to wade through and debug. Their infosec's not that much better.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2017, 02:42:07 am »

This has now been uploaded to the new site!

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2017, 08:27:31 pm »

Love see it thank you
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: