Mind Control Comics Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:03:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: April 2012 Bonus  (Read 23005 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 22, 2012, 12:57:32 pm »

Hi, everyone,

The February bonus was such a great success, we'll be doing another wonderful bonus come April! The rules will be the same: Anyone who is a member on April 1 (no foolin'!) at noon, Pacific Time, will receive a special email with a download link.

More info soon!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 10:13:14 am »

Huh Huh Huh Huh Daphne, I was under the impression that any new bonus's would be posted on the MEMBER'S ONLY BOARD, not on the forum, even though I understand that you would like to get as many old as well as new members on board.

In any case, looking forward to April's "goodie", if it's as good as February's, it will be a hit!!!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 10:32:34 am »

Huh Huh Huh Huh Daphne, I was under the impression that any new bonus's would be posted on the MEMBER'S ONLY BOARD, not on the forum, even though I understand that you would like to get as many old as well as new members on board.

Uh, no.

1. Announcements about bonuses are posted in public. The whole idea of the bonuses is getting people to sign up, after all: Posting announcements of them where only members can see them would kind of defeat the purpose.

2. The discussions of the bonuses are on members' only boards, so that we don't leak information about the bonuses to non-members.

3 The actual content is downloaded from the private email links; it's not posted to the forum or the main site at all.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 10:47:54 am »

Thank You Daphne for the clarification, I thought so but wanted to be sure.

My subscription ends 3/31/12, but I will definatly renew before that date so that I don't miss the next "goodie" you have for all of us members.

Still hope to see that FEM/DOM comic or movie in the near future. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 12:32:23 pm »

We have the artwork for the April bonus in hand now, and it looks amazing. Thank you to HMB and Waranghira for their amazing work!

Just a reminder that anyone who is a member at noon, Pacific Time, on April 1, 2012 will receive the download link!

And now it can be told: My current avatar is from that bonus. Smiley

ramac
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 04:45:40 pm »

hey guy's and gal's i never did get an email for that last bonus. i was and am still a member. i may have missed the email but i was looking for it. cheers
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 10:50:51 pm »

hey guy's and gal's i never did get an email for that last bonus. i was and am still a member. i may have missed the email but i was looking for it. cheers

sigh and here we are a month later...

Send an email to us and we'll sort you out.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 08:42:58 am »

Look like we will get pin-up girl from Beyond Rubies
Great
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 09:12:49 am »

Daphne, I just renewed my 3 month subscription so I won't miss ALL the upcoming "goodies" you have in store for us members, waiting for the next BIG event on, but of course, APRIL FOOLS DAY, just showing your sense of humor, eh??   Wink Wink Wink
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 08:25:11 pm »

Be a member and get the Special email for Menber eyes only for next Sunday
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 06:35:38 pm »

OK, it's now less than a week away before our April 1 bonus.

Remember, to get the bonus, you must be a member of the site on April 1 at 12:00 Pacific Time. You must have email notifications turned on in your profile.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 06:00:01 pm »

First Sneak Preview!

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 07:26:45 pm »

Wow
One week for now.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 08:41:24 am »

Second Sneak Preview!

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2012, 10:42:48 pm »

Oh, Mama, Can Harry and crew do any more than they have, given us member's 2 bonuses,1 in Feb and 1 in April, please Harry. keep them cumming, this is what keeps me "young at heart"!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley(just for you and Octavia)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: