Mind Control Comics Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:23:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What would be your reaction to seeing M/M sex in a comic?  (Voting closed: December 31, 2022, 10:53:12 am)
"Finally! Yay!" - 0 (0%)
"OK, that's fun." - 2 (5.7%)
"Well, sure. Whatever." - 2 (5.7%)
"Eh." Turn page. - 18 (51.4%)
"Where's the cancel button?" - 13 (37.1%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: M/M activity  (Read 2549 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 24, 2022, 10:53:12 am »

This is somewhat of a companion poll to the "combinations" one. Comments below, thank you! (And I am sure that I don't need to say this, but please no commentary about the "correctness" of M/M sex.)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
orifalcon
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2022, 02:15:09 pm »

The answer would vary widely based on the story/body types involved. If the sub is an effiminate/twink/sissy type, I'd be interested. Just a kink thing. If the MC is being used to enflame existing/instill new interest in crossdressing/sissification/submission/attraction to men then it becomes very interested.

Two average joes/bodybuilders would be an "eh, turn the page," unless there's body modification involved too. Just no heat there for me.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2022, 03:34:50 pm »

I voted "Where's the cancel button," but that phrasing feels a bit harsh; there's lots of great stuff here, it's not like I'd leave. Male/male is not my orientation or kink, so I would not read that content; if it became a sizeable percentage of the content, I might subscribe less often, but I doubt I'd ever disappear.

(And to repeat here what I said there: male control of men for non-sex purposes is something I'd be interested in.)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2022, 06:33:13 pm »

I'm generally not interested in male/male erotica, but I'd probably be more interested in male/male mind control erotica than, as the other thread put it, mind controlling men for nonsexual purposes or whatever.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2022, 08:14:53 am »

I'm similar to hereno. I voted "cancel" but I don't mean I would stop subscribing over some gay content. Not everything on here has to appeal to me. But I'm not gay or into malesub stuff. So the more of that there is on this site, the less interested I would be in subscribing.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2022, 09:49:37 am »

I'm similar to hereno. I voted "cancel" but I don't mean I would stop subscribing over some gay content. Not everything on here has to appeal to me. But I'm not gay or into malesub stuff. So the more of that there is on this site, the less interested I would be in subscribing.

Similar here - I would NOT cancel, but I would not read the M/M content. Not my thing. I'd only consider canceling if it grew to be a significant percent of the content in total, which is not what I think you have in mind.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2022, 12:55:19 pm »

I’d be interested if as others said it involved sissification or feminisation as I do kind of like it when men are hypnotised and turned into women.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2022, 05:31:35 pm »

It’s not my cup of tea. I don’t mind it being available for others, but I’d avoid it and if it showed up unexpectedly I’d stop reading that title at least. I’d be disappointed the weeks it drops if it were on a regular schedule.  It’s one of a couple things that are real mood killers for me and if they were a significant portion of the content I’d think about cancelling.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2022, 09:56:58 pm »

I’d be interested if as others said it involved sissification or feminisation as I do kind of like it when men are hypnotised and turned into women.

I feel like that's the end form of where the "use mind control to get one up on rival men" goes, and it's part of why that's such a turnoff for me.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2022, 09:14:48 am »

Yeah, I enjoy m/m content but sissification is a big turn-off.

Really, the m/m content that I typically enjoy is so different in genre from the m/f content that it feels hard to map any direct comparisons between the two.
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2022, 06:38:07 am »

Definitely not what I'm here for.

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
ajaroflube
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2023, 11:36:57 pm »

A good compromise could be a man being transformed into a woman (and then being mind controlled, obviously).

Like seemingly everyone else here, I have no interest in M/M, but I would read a transformation + mind control comic, and have enjoyed similar comics from other sites in the past ("Fukushuu no Yubiwa", "[Railgun04] Card Games", and "[Infinity Sign] Fantasy Spell" come to mind)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 11:42:54 pm by ajaroflube » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2023, 10:55:10 am »

A good compromise could be a man being transformed into a woman (and then being mind controlled, obviously).

From my perspective that's not really a compromise. And has that weird "being a woman is a punishment" thing going on.

tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2023, 09:35:27 am »

From my perspective that's not really a compromise. And has that weird "being a woman is a punishment" thing going on.

Same here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: