Mind Control Comics Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:25:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bimbo "female enhancing drug" potion for MCT  (Read 4701 times)
boby05
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: October 14, 2012, 07:06:10 am »

This girl receives this new female enhancing drug in a package in the mail, finds out the sender was her friend. it's drink form there are several different flavors but the one that she has cherry flavor it's a red drink so she sips it and tastes so sweet with a burst of flavor she feels like this it the sweetest juice she ever drank and tickles her tongue when she drinks it so when she gets halfway through the glass her nipples start to tingle then her breasts then her pussy she masturbates for a few seconds rubs her clothed pussy plays with her nipples revels in the sensation. then she finishes the rest of the glass and starts to get excited and horny she drinks down another half a glass then feels another burst of energy in the pit of her stomach and electricity in her nipples and pussy tempted to drink more she checks the label its says may drink from half a glass to a full one do not exceed dosage may cause allergic reaction while not severe highly suggested not exceed dosage she's on a high so she says "ive never had side effects im going for it I just want more pleasure" and quickly downs a whole glass.Then her face starts to tingle and she closes her eyes sulking in pleasure the screen goes to black when she closes her eyes and comes back when she opens them. She goes to look in the mirror and notices and enjoys her new look her hair is dark red and her face is all made up: her face looks a bit whiter, she has fire red lipstick, eye shadow, mascara etc. she likes it.  Then she looks at herself in the mirror sulking in her own beauty she turns to the camera and teases with things  like "I wanna fuck you" "I want you" "fuck me" then she rips off her clothes begins to masturbate playing with her breasts nipples and naked pussy. She then centers focus to her pussy closes her eyes the screen still on and moans in delight while nearing an orgasm her breasts start to grow to like a double d size she just moans in pleasure.She then looks down at her breasts and giggles with excitement escalates herself to an earth shattering orgasm when her breasts expand a bit one last time then she smiles and giggles.  Pan to her Big breasted friend walking in saying "Is everything ok""I heard screaming" then sees the new her and says " Oh I see you tried the drug I sent you and enjoyed, don't worry you and I are gonna have a lot of fun" pan back to the newly transformed girl where shes smiling and giggling still playing wither pussy
the end
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: