Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:55:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage, Phase 3.  (Read 18710 times)
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2022, 09:49:43 pm »

Will she declare herself your slave without necessitating that you're down to share her with Dante?

Yes, that's possible.

Hmm, wondering if it's possible to get her to declare herself your slave without cheating on her, either - I keep getting sucked into (lol) a blowjob with Renee that I can't refuse.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2022, 09:58:20 pm »

Hmm, wondering if it's possible to get her to declare herself your slave without cheating on her, either - I keep getting sucked into (lol) a blowjob with Renee that I can't refuse.

Yeah that is one of the more annoying traps in the game. I think your responses to Renee can guide this. But generally speaking, the more transparent you are with Allison, the less you cheat -- and the less Allison is subby. So this is a bit of a balancing act. But yes, it is possible to hit the right target here. I'd try going the "naked dinner" route without telling Allison too terribly much; you might also need to make Annie your slave.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2022, 10:02:14 pm »

But generally speaking, the more transparent you are with Allison, the less you cheat -- and the less Allison is subby.

That's so weird.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2022, 10:04:35 pm »

But generally speaking, the more transparent you are with Allison, the less you cheat -- and the less Allison is subby.

That's so weird.

I agree! It seems pretty backwards. I think what Daphne is going for is that the more Allison knows, the less comfortable she is. Like, if you're constantly talking about your ex, Allison starts feeling insecure, and thus not subby. Or something.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2022, 01:40:01 am »

I thought of it as a dominance thing.  If you want a d/s-focused story, you act dominant.  Kurt from Bigger doesn’t ask for approval. If you want a story where the nice guy lucks into fucking everyone because of some subtle control, act like a nice ethical poly guy.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2022, 06:50:04 am »

Okay, so, having gone over every piece of this with I think a pretty fine-toothed comb....putting together all the info you can get out of Allison in the various permutations of the Girlfriend Experience...the story here is that there's an Evil Mind Controller out there, and years ago he targeted Annie, seduced her away from you, made her his sex slave. Then he got bored with her and decided to target Allison. Maybe because the EMC thought you had good taste? He's lost interest in Annie, he's now brainwashing Allison in secret. She doesn't want to commit to a trip on Friday because it would interfere with her brainwashing schedule, or because the EMC is planning to have her leave you this weekend. Speculation: if you do go visit Annie, when you get back Allison is going to be gone. Alternate possibility: the EMC repents of his ill treatment of you in stealing your wife, and has made a project of turning Allison into your personal fuckdoll as a way of making it up to you.  Alternate alternate possibility: the EMC is Dante, somehow, a guess I am making solely because he is the only male character in the game who isn't you and Daphne has a strong respect for story structure.

Edit to add: wait, no, I forgot to take into account how if you push strongly away from engaging with Annie or mind controlling Allison you get an end-of-game message that suggests that Allison's weird behavior blows over and you live some approximation of happily ever after. So unless the theory of the EMC being your secret patron is correct, which I didn't believe, I only threw it in as a joke...

The trick here is that the facts of what is happening are themselves quite malleable. Like... are you having an affair with Lorelai, or not? That's a fact that will change based on your decisions. As I said below, even the type of MC happening is malleable.

So I don't think there's "one true plot" happening. There's probably a bunch of different possibilities. Remember, you can tell Lorelai that you are the one doing the mind controlling (my preferred route) (this is one of the ways to determine what type of MC is happening).

That's a good point. I suppose I was intrigued by Allison's brainwashing "fantasy" lining up with occasional descriptors of her behavior as robotic in a way that didn't seem to be her playing or putting on a show. 

If only the remaining however many chapters were completed now! But alas Daphne has responsibilities beyond this project.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2022, 10:08:37 am »

I thought of it as a dominance thing.  If you want a d/s-focused story, you act dominant.  Kurt from Bigger doesn’t ask for approval.

Just going to throw out here: if your D/s dynamic is not established already, then the Dominant 100% does ask for approval. So does the sub for that matter.

Part of the fun of an MC fantasy is you get to skip all that and just be a selfish asshole in a way that you make her like. But in real life, both partners discuss and consent to everything beforehand. You absolutely do ask for approval.

I'm sure you just meant in an MC sense, but for whoever out there needed to hear that, well, now you've heard it.

(This is not the place for this, but: Daphne, my own journey in D/s was sparked by a tweet you sent once. Can't thank you enough for that.)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2022, 10:17:40 am »

my own journey in D/s was sparked by a tweet you sent once.

My goodness! Happy to help. :-) (Do you remember which tweet? I may have it framed.)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2022, 10:25:33 am »

my own journey in D/s was sparked by a tweet you sent once.

My goodness! Happy to help. :-) (Do you remember which tweet? I may have it framed.)

Oddly enough, it wasn't actually about D/s! It was something along the lines of: "I've come to view poly as a sexual orientation. It's just very difficult to explain to someone who doesn't feel that way."

For whatever reason, my brain just swapped in "D/s" for "poly," and it was like turning the key in the ignition. Like it suddenly gave me a framework to even think about these feelings that I had. Went to my first munch just a few months later. In a very real way, I'm still there.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2022, 11:04:51 am »

Here's another question: how do you get to the state where you can instruct Allison to be faithful to you at the end of part three?  The only time I managed to get that option, I didn't have enough power over her to make the suggestion stick, and I'm not sure what I did to get that option in the first place.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2022, 11:10:46 am »

Here's another question: how do you get to the state where you can instruct Allison to be faithful to you at the end of part three?  The only time I managed to get that option, I didn't have enough power over her to make the suggestion stick, and I'm not sure what I did to get that option in the first place.

I'll just say it's possible. :-)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2022, 11:12:47 am »

So I don't think there's "one true plot" happening.

This is correct.

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2022, 02:05:48 pm »

It occurs if the game thinks that 1) Allison is interested in Dante, and 2) you are not interested in sharing/hotwifing/poly. I still can't for the life of me figure out what triggers the first condition, but for the second you can:
  • Stay faithful to Allison, keep the cheating to a minimum
  • Hard set this via Lorelai. Let's discuss Allison -> I think she's cheating -> (Something else here, sorry I forget) -> I'd hate to think of her with another man!
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2022, 02:43:51 pm »

It occurs if the game thinks that 1) Allison is interested in Dante, and 2) you are not interested in sharing/hotwifing/poly. I still can't for the life of me figure out what triggers the first condition, but for the second you can:
  • Stay faithful to Allison, keep the cheating to a minimum
  • Hard set this via Lorelai. Let's discuss Allison -> I think she's cheating -> (Something else here, sorry I forget) -> I'd hate to think of her with another man!

Amazing! It never occurred to me that talking about Allison cheating could serve a strategic purpose
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2022, 05:00:14 pm »

Has anybody figured out a way to get Allison's "fantasy" response without your character being into hotwifing/sharing? The former doesn't seem like it should depend on the latter, but I cannot get it otherwise.

Basically: I'm trying to get a "full MC" run without sharing, but cannot for the life of me get that particular scenario to trigger.

UPDATE: Finally got this!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: