Mind Control Comics Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:15:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 47: Wardrobe Malfunction  (Read 11506 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 16, 2011, 08:28:05 am »

It's up!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
T5Medici
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 09:19:04 am »

Ok. It's my turn to say who was that?

added later...
I went back and reread the series. I'm pretty sure this is a girl we haven't seen before. And it didn't sound like Danielle on the phone so I guess the "master" in this case is Derek or the Doc from the student clinic.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 02:03:05 pm by T5Medici » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 03:38:22 pm »

Ok. It's my turn to say who was that?

added later...
I went back and reread the series. I'm pretty sure this is a girl we haven't seen before. And it didn't sound like Danielle on the phone so I guess the "master" in this case is Derek or the Doc from the student clinic.

My think is Derek on the phone with her. She was the one that walk away with Derek in episode: 11. In Episode 13. She is the one in the cheerleader outfit. Derek said (Sorry dude I’ve resoled to spend more quality time at home).
Episode 23 Plan B for Derek

elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 03:44:54 pm »

In episode 14 when Derek got punched by the record store boss, they asked her what he had said to her, and she replied, "Something about being overcome by lust, which I wasn't."  
The "overcome by lust" phrase was used again in this episode (47).  I am also not sure about this girl in episode 47.  The record store boss has been in the shadows all the time, so you can't really tell anything for sure.  When Daphne said she and PK called her "Mud Flap Girl", the only thing I can think of is either a lesbian with a mullet haircut, of which there are none that I remember, or some girl who has been in a pose like the pinup girl outlines on 18-wheeler mud flaps.  I have no other ideas.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 06:20:13 pm »

We like our comics to be sources of interest and mystery!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 05:16:24 am »

The fact that these are drawings and not photographs makes sleuthing a little difficult.
hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 10:21:29 am »

I love that the Caller ID actually says "Hypno Master" and has a photo of a spiral...yet she doesn't find that odd when checking her contacts. The power of suggestion is a fun power Smiley
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 02:08:31 pm »

The fact that these are drawings and not photographs makes sleuthing a little difficult.

Very true, although we always try to play fair, and keep things as consistent as possible from strip to strip.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 10:52:05 pm »

so the hypno master is cheap to buy candles or he did not have them.
I allways have candles for stomey nights and the power is out.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 11:56:51 pm »

so the hypno master is cheap to buy candles or he did not have them.

I'd go with #2.

elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 02:37:41 pm »

When the power went out, Hypno-Master was in the middle of saying, "You will also bring..." and then the power went out and he switched to " ...uh some candles."   I wonder what he was going to say before he switched to candles.  Maybe a trapeze or a whip or a cat-o-nine-tails or...   maybe a friend or maybe a Big Mac from McDonald's or a less-than-6-grams-of-fat sub sandwich from Subway.  The possibilities are endless.  OTOH, the probabilities are less so.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 04:46:28 pm »

He was probably going to order her to bring all the outfits he sent her so he could have her (and some of his other thralls) do role-playing games.  We never actually heard the end of that conversation, maybe that was the next sentence.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: