Mind Control Comics Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:30:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 476: ... I'm home.  (Read 6674 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 22, 2016, 02:18:36 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 02:22:50 pm »

splash page Yes Grin
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 09:08:18 pm by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 03:35:23 pm »

You can tell when there's going to be a splash page. It's when it looks like there might be a splash page and I don't wonder aloud in the forum if there's going to be a splash page.

I'm seeing the two-part title as an indication that all the fun of the harem life was on the outside of Caitlyn's door and something else is on the inside. I have to say the person I most want to see in the whole comic right now is Astrid. But I don't think we're there yet and I'm guessing this will just be Hitomi. Certainly the candles don't suggest peril. Unless there's a cord slowly burning away above them.

If those are shadows on the candles then it looks like either Caitlyn or Hitomi has turned into a rabbit. Or maybe whoever it is is just drawn that way. Find out tomorrow, I guess. Maybe this isn't Caitlyn at all...

Just by the by, it's weird to think that ep 238 was Caitlyn about to confront Katie and Alex in the supermarket. That was just as Erin was starting her guilt trip over Cherry. That was halfway to where we are now. Wow.
stiggle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 03:30:36 am »

Naked flames near drapes - what is she thinking!
Oh yeah - naked cheerleader, thats what she's thinking  Grin
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 09:09:46 am »

Man, Hitomi really got hit *hard* by the tower, didn't she?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 10:56:55 am »

That's not a bad thing is it?

What is that thing Hitomi's almost sitting on?  It looks like either a stuffed animal or an art project with some kind of hood on it.  Is it an anime inspired product?  Hmm.

I thought those ominous sounding invitations were meant to include Adrian to make Caitlyn feel more comfortable.  Huh. 
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 12:27:55 pm »

She not sit on Mask ted bear just on her bed
May Batman Ted bear?

Ready for girl sex !

I like to see this when I get home.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 12:33:43 pm by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 02:40:20 pm »

What is that thing Hitomi's almost sitting on?

See also 179. I think someone said those are all anime/manga/Nordic beats references. Looks a bit like Metal Mickey to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: