Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:03:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 471: Following Procedure  (Read 12314 times)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2016, 06:45:02 am »

I'm putting his earlier statement down to a bluff.  He accepts that it might be necessary, but not that it is necessary.

Yes, he's bluffing. That's what I said too. And by accepting that it might be necessary he blows his own bluff.

Have we ever seen Adrian issue an order other than "don't expand the harem" when the question of Raven arose?

I think he asked Dani if she'd fix the watch if he ordered her to. But I've assumed it's the point of Adrian that he doesn't exploit their conditioning to obey him. He does accept the benefits of their conditioning to want to have sex with him though.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 03:22:52 pm »

I've assumed it's the point of Adrian that he doesn't exploit their conditioning to obey him. He does accept the benefits of their conditioning to want to have sex with him though.

Adrian doesn't want to exploit his power over the harem, and he tries to do this by letting them do what they want.  It turns out that one of the things they want to do, courtesy of their programming, is him.  It's a bit of a paradox, really.  Free people do what they want, but in this case 'what they want' is itself a product of mind control that he isn't in a position to undo.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: