Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:16:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 468: Not According to Plan.  (Read 6252 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: December 29, 2015, 10:19:07 am »

Ouch.  Vik has really just taken a deep dive into the crazy pool.  I was hoping for a surprise when we returned to this storyline that she'd punch her insane brother in the nose for trying to control her with something that no longer worked on her.  Apparently not in the cards according to the pop-up text.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 10:20:23 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 11:37:59 am »

In the grander scheme, though, I'm glad that PC remains an option for MCed sexytimes. More MC is good...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 10:08:14 pm »

Particularly because the antidote has such fun side effects.  However, Vik out on a limb and sawing it off is considerably less fun than even Derek's imagination.  And him screaming obscenities at his sister and using the spray on her is....well, I never thought I'd be rooting for Q-ball.  The only female character in SJIso far who seems to thoroughly deserve an MC humiliation is Cherry, and she's fighting for her life at the moment.  More MC can be good, though.  Yes.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 12:41:49 am »

Particularly because the antidote has such fun side effects.  However, Vik out on a limb and sawing it off is considerably less fun than even Derek's imagination.  And him screaming obscenities at his sister and using the spray on her is....well, I never thought I'd be rooting for Q-ball.  The only female character in SJIso far who seems to thoroughly deserve an MC humiliation is Cherry, and she's fighting for her life at the moment.  More MC can be good, though.  Yes.

With you on a lot of that tbh.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 01:52:10 am »

I suppose anyone rooting for Q had probably better hope he's wearing a bulletproof vest. Roll on 2016, I guess.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 09:21:09 am »

What does Crazy Man have it in his waistband?  Seems like the harem is ripe for expansion.  There's too many messes happening all at once to cover them all, even on campus.  Seems like we're at least one ninja cheerleader or magic user short.  A magic user might be best right at the moment.  Or Jacqui walking over to concuss Vik.  Where exactly is this confrontation taking place?  Is it on the same street or block as Deep Black?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: