Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:15:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 463: Difficile à dire.  (Read 5262 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 10, 2015, 01:31:09 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 03:43:05 pm »

Title translates as "Hard to say".  I'm guessing Danielle isn't that interested in listening to whatever Julian has to say.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 10:04:40 pm »

Or it could be difficult for her to say no if he manages to get that crystal working in time.  I'm hoping that isn't the case, but it's a distinct possibility.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 10:36:17 am »

(Hard to say) what going to happen
his gun on the ground
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 01:43:24 pm »

Seems like Danielle really doesn't like Julian.  Have they ever met in-comic before this?  I don't think so.  Is her dislike based on things she's heard about him from other members of the harem, like Caitlyn, or does Danielle remember him from her time under Jakob's control?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 02:47:09 pm »

I wondered the same thing...until I remembered that he ran her over with his car and almost KILLED her in the process. Angry Angry  Weasel. Angry  Plus, there could be some or a lot of other unsavory history that we don't know about yet.  How does one weigh the physical pain, cost and psychological damage of almost dying an excruciating death against the psychological torment and possible physical pain of being in Jakob's harem for an extended period of time? Huh  That is a difficult comparison.

ETA--On a side note, this is an absolutely gorgeous entry, and I love the fluidity of her striding over, drawing the gun from her coat pocket and placing it under his chin.  His expression as we start this is difficult to read.  Is he raising his hands in a "truce" gesture?  Or is he actually arrogant enough to believe he'll get an embrace out of this?  I have a feeling Jakob would expect one.  But Jakob seems even more psychotic and delusional than Vik (so far).
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 02:51:51 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2015, 08:09:06 am »

Please ignore this. I'm testing something.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: