Mind Control Comics Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:54:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Vote for your favorite comics of 2014 (three votes per person)  (Voting closed: December 31, 2014, 11:56:53 am)
Bearing Gifts - 27 (6.4%)
Bigger - 17 (4%)
By the Book - 38 (9%)
The Canadian Girlfriend - 2 (0.5%)
Checkered Past - 3 (0.7%)
Cheat Code - 8 (1.9%)
The Chrysalis - 48 (11.4%)
Cuckoo's Nest - 11 (2.6%)
Drains - 19 (4.5%)
Enchanted Summer - 2 (0.5%)
Extreme Makeover - 7 (1.7%)
Faerie Tail - 10 (2.4%)
Free Cable - 21 (5%)
The Hidden Knowledge - 40 (9.5%)
Lost Weekend - 4 (0.9%)
The Martian Harem - 10 (2.4%)
The Occurrence - 2 (0.5%)
The Persuader - 9 (2.1%)
Queeen of Angels - 1 (0.2%)
Saint James Infirmary - 11 (2.6%)
Sparkle - 5 (1.2%)
Startup - 21 (5%)
Sudo - 2 (0.5%)
Roll Playing - 27 (6.4%)
Waiting Room - 4 (0.9%)
Beyond Rubies - 53 (12.6%)
Audiophilia - 20 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 91

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for your favorite comic of 2014!  (Read 31431 times)
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2014, 02:02:07 am »

Too many to pick from. I can do top ten pretty easily, but top 3 is sacrificing some really great ones, so here are my top ten.

10) Start-Up - I like the progression story. Not sure how much potential this has as a series, but I would like to see more like this.
9) Checkered Past - Honestly I'm not sure about this one. I like the occult elements that it seemed to be bringing in, but it's backed off that. And it's sometimes confusing to follow. Still like it though, but it would have probably been higher a few issues ago.  
Cool Lost Weekend - A bit early to tell where this is going, but there were some really button-pushing scenes, especially in the first two.
7) Cuckoo's Nest - I like the variety. My personal favorite was way back in 8, but it's still going strong.
6) Free Cable - A bit formulaic, but I like the formula.
5) The Chrysalis - I like the setup, a lot of potential with this, and what we've seen so far has been great.
4) Roll Playing - Great setup, and I'm really curious to see where it goes, how the fantasy world will impact the real world (like the Beyonder's BE ray).
3) The Occurrence - I love the technique they use in the story, I love the slow seduction and the awareness they have of being programmed.
2) Drains - So glad to see this one back. It's something unique for this site, and I'm all about unique.
1) Beyond Rubies - No brainer (pun intended Tongue ). This has everything.

Favorites not on the options list:
Celestinon - Looking forward to this one's return. The first one really peaked my curiosity.
Con'Fused - What's not to like: transformation, mind control, and nerdy stuff!
Free Trade Zone - I think this and BR are my two favorites. Can't believe I forgot it.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 02:04:13 am by jlpicrdh » Logged
stobe
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2014, 07:39:00 am »

Beyond Rubies, Con'Fused and The Chrysalis
else042
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2014, 09:37:33 pm »

The Hidden Knowledge - More recent issues have become a little plot heavy, but I'm still enjoying this series and keep looking forward to seeing where it's heading to!

Cuckoo's Nest - I'm surprised at how much I enjoy this series! The further it goes, the more it heads off into unexpected directions. Plus, I'm a sucker for seeing someone powerful like the High Priestess (or 'Jenni' :p ) being reduced to an eager slave.

Chrysalis - Proof that sometimes the simple stories are the best. Nice variety in designs, to boot!

...I'd list Faerie Tail as a runner up, just because we just got a follow up, and I'd like to see more!
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2014, 11:47:07 pm »

Tough to limit it to three. I'm almost tempted to leave off my favorite to give some others a chance. I have at least 8 different ones I've enjoyed greatly this year not that I didn't enjoy the others too.
stretchgilbert
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2015, 07:56:30 pm »

Waiting Room, Confused, Bigger(Though I Don't Care For That Type Of ArtWork), And The Persuader (Which I Like The Later Artwork) I Love The Artwork For Animal Instinct.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2015, 07:49:41 am »

I like all
where lady are turn in to a Pleasure unit
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: