Mind Control Comics Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:35:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: How explicit do you like your method of control?  (Voting closed: November 23, 2014, 10:00:42 am)
I like it spelled out. - 8 (66.7%)
I like it left to the imagination. - 1 (8.3%)
No strong preference - 3 (25%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How explicit do you like your method of control?  (Read 20272 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 16, 2014, 10:00:42 am »

In many of stories, the method being used to exert control is very explicit. In others, it is implicit and left to the reader's imagination. Do you have a preference?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ulyssesgrant
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 02:56:32 pm »

I've always been a subtly and story man, where effects are gradual and slowly alter the affected without directly seeing or knowing much, if at all what the source is. One new suggestion that becomes part of the altered's life, hidden commands that they barely are aware of themselves doing, and just a sense of offness in their new normal are what really dig into me. Blatant can also fall under this as well, commands being instant or told on screen for us to see and know what is going on, with a visible cue from the target as their brain shifting to its new truth. Still, the commands are gradually given as to allow us to see how they start to affect the target's daily life and thought patterns, and never fully destroys who the target is or their personality.

Right now there is not too many 'subtle' stories going on, though my current favorites and their styles have to be 'Bigger, Hidden Knowledge, Start-up, Signal Failure, The Persuader, Wedding Ceremony and Audiophilia'. Some are more blatant than others, though I never get the feeling that the targets of the mind control in them are turned into brainless sexual objects. Those affected have a sense of strange normalcy to them as they continue their lives with new desires and commands to guild them.

P.S. Also love them for being drawn rather than CGI. It adds character and depth hard to match.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 03:03:11 pm by Ulysses Grant » Logged
ResidentWeavil
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 05:25:33 pm »

Don't see how to vote unless it is by commenting so here goes:

I like it spelled out. I also like to see it as a seduction rather than an assault. For example, I like long hypnosis inductions. Make the MC'er WORK for it!

Hope this helps.

zerocross
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 12:34:03 pm »

Less explicit methods of control is part of why I prefer Daphne's Fantasies content over its competitor, where usually the induction is most of the video with little actual sex. That being said, I enjoy watching the subject struggle or being progressively inducted. I'd love a story where the subject is hypnotized into performing sex with a suggestion to enjoy the sensation with having her attraction to the hypnotist altered.
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 09:52:53 am »

I like it explicit to the reader, but not necessarily to the subject.  So, if a story is in the first person, I'm fine with being as 'in the dark' as the protagonist/victim.  Otherwise, I like to know what and how it's being done.
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 11:52:22 pm »

It's less about the method of control, and more about the effects. I like it best when the effects of the control are explicit. Specifically I like to see the progression as she is being controlled. Neither Sudo nor Con'Fused have an explicit form of control, yet I love Con'Fused, but found Sudo boring. You clearly see the transformation of the three women in Con'Fused, but in Sudo, it's dialog between two guys, and some random pictures of one of them having sex. There's nothing to indicate that it's anything other than normal sex. Cuckoo's Nest 8 is another great one where you don't see anything other than a glowing statue, but their description of what's happening to them is more than explicit enough to show the control at work. I think the explicit methods of control just serve to make the depiction of the control more explicit. The glow in Beyond Rubies lets you know that something is happening. The equipment in Occurrence shows what is going on in their processing. The chamber in Free Trade Zone showed each specific effect as it took place.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 10:08:24 am »

think of Cuckoo's nest chapter 2,3
stretchgilbert
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 07:48:42 pm »

I Like It Explicit. The Whole Male Dominant Master/Slave Thing Is My Favorite. Especially When The Devoted Housewife Type Is Turned Into The Wicked, Dirty Talking, Master Adoring Nympho. Thanks.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2015, 08:06:41 am »

Ones I do not like are fast one
you pop then in a room  (one picture) pop there mind is under control
what did use change the lady?
theczar
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2015, 07:55:20 am »

I have no preference.

I like the victim to resist the MC while still being oblivious to what is actually happening to them.

In other words they think the have won and are actively resisting when in reality they are succumbing to the control.

Whether or not the control is explicitly laid out doesn't really matter how the victim reacts I find more interesting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: