Mind Control Comics Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:54:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should we continue Bearing Gifts?  (Voting closed: December 27, 2011, 12:37:56 am)
Yes! - 22 (71%)
No! - 9 (29%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue Bearing Gifts?  (Read 10893 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 21, 2011, 12:37:56 am »

Let's find out! Should we continue Bearing Gifts? Vote here, and add comments below!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 02:09:04 am »

Well, Mommy Issues is one of my favorite issues on the site. However, the rest of them feel like they're just going through the motions. The scripts are almost identical at times. Even Mommy Issues was the same script, but it had the added element of betrayal (though that's been done a few times since then) and the breast enhancement. There's not a lot to differentiate one from the next. If there was some variety, I would say sure, but as it stands, I would rather see something unique. More stuff like Nymphomania, Drains, Free Trade Zone, Cuckoo's Nest, Stream, and of course, Beyond Rubies. Each one of those had something really unique on the site - mythological theme, hentai, body modification, the religious cult in number 8, the superhero theme and the self-enslavement, and finally where the character doesn't even realize something's happening until it's too late.
mm257
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 08:12:00 am »

I have thoroughly enjoyed all the issues in this series, in fact its probably my favorite set of comics. So I do hope you decide to continue this series.
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 11:42:48 am »

Yes but I'd like to see a girl get ahold of that jewel for awhile and start her own house of ill repute.
sturtles
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 05:45:22 pm »

Let's find out! Should we continue Bearing Gifts? Vote here, and add comments below!

Glad you are considering it

I do like to know what happens after all these serial recruitment phase.

I might have mentioned earlier, the first chapter is the best in series. It would be interesting to see the converted girl start dressing sexily, but refusing to do anything out of norm with her boyfriend, but only to turn when the perpetrator says the code phrase.

The rest could expand along this line as betrayal stories are always the most memorable
master
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 12:12:53 pm »

Hard to believe you were considering "no!" As i've said before i think this series has tremendous possibilities, some unanswered questions that could take you in interesting directions, a hint of the taboo you've played with and could easily expand...and better-than-average artwork from Sturkwurk.

Daphne, i don't know if you got my earlier e-mail about this series--and i'd rather not go back through it in the forum since i'd rather see the ideas used--so if you haven't i'd be more than happy to re-send.

But yes, let's keep going!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 11:44:52 am »

Daphne, I vote a resounding YES, since bearing Gifts was the first and Found Objects was next in line, I think that BOTH comics should be continued, even if you only do one series at a time and space them out over say a 2 month period.

Example: Bearing Gifts continues with Bertum again being hired to "convert" a man's wife or girlfriend, or continues with the original premise of having a slave harem, this issue comes out say in Feb, then in April you bring out Found Objects with the ever popular Brian, who is also making his own harem of slave girls, perhaps you have them both meet and combine their talents to enslave the whole city,
bawwwha, bawwwha.

Just my own idea Daphne. Wink Wink Wink
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 04:44:17 pm »

I like to see what the husband act when see the wife is now in Found Objects  ?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 03:34:54 pm »

I was always more a By the Book fan, but the art and situations carry some heat in Bearing Gifts and Found Objects.  It wouldn't be in my top 10 or even top 15 of comics to continue on this site, but there's more room to explore there for those so inclined.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: