Mind Control Comics Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:50:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE TO THE SITE?  (Read 34437 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 01, 2014, 02:08:05 pm »

We're very pleased to announce that credit card processing has returned to Mind Control Comics! You can use your Visa or MasterCard to subscribe.

Keep your fingers crossed this solution works out!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:38:17 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 01:42:05 am »

I dunno. This whole situation has actually been good for me. I get to buy a movie, and I get access to awesome comics. Thus far, I like the comics more than the movies, but I'm not about to complain about a two-for-one deal. Thanks Daphne and team for all your hard work!
darkva
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 10:51:51 pm »

Hi, just a general question. How long does it take for you to receive dwolla payments? Love the site, thanks.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 11:48:08 pm »

Hi, just a general question. How long does it take for you to receive dwolla payments? Love the site, thanks.

It's a manual process, so it can take a day or two.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 12:10:26 pm »

If you send us a Dwolla payment directly, please be sure to include your MCC login in the payment. Here's how you do that.

The payment screen on Dwolla will look something like:

Click on the + Show more payment options link, and you'll get some additional fields:

Put your login in the "Details" field.

Thanks!

Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 10:40:50 am »

This new payment system is fantastic news for us non-residents of the USA.  I've certainly enjoyed the movies, but I'll enjoy not having to worry every few weeks about having to re-up even more; and, in the mean time, the movies have been really good and worth buying in any case, so the amazing temporary offer may result in an expanded market for the movie side of things.

The higher prices are easily worth the quality of the comics on this site - my only disappointment is that the money isn't all going to the authors and artists, but such is life.

Congrats on making it through the past 18 months with no regular CC billing, and here's to many more issues of excellent comics!
po44ke
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 05:41:35 am »

I send my memberships fee through clip4you. Stupid enough I forgat my MCC memberships id. Can you tell me how I can fix that.
Thanks po44ke
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 10:07:45 am »

I send my memberships fee through clip4you. Stupid enough I forgat my MCC memberships id. Can you tell me how I can fix that.
Thanks po44ke

Send us email.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2014, 09:54:37 am »

Are you planning to add a Tribute tab to your DF clips4sale page? The links in this thread are to a C4Cash tribute page.  Trying to shift to the other tab causes the site to have an electronic conniption.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2014, 10:07:36 am »

Are you planning to add a Tribute tab to your DF clips4sale page?

No, we can't.  It's all Clips4Sale, just different parts.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 11:28:46 am »

I'm aware that these are different parts of the same site.  However, some stores have a tribute hotlink that I assume operates like the links in this thread.  Is there a procedure for installing one?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 11:43:23 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:44:48 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2014, 11:53:50 am »

Econd method doesn't list subscriptions or prices (if I was even able to get it to come up properly).
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2014, 12:04:15 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:44:57 am by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2014, 12:29:30 pm »

Ah, got it. I've changed the URLs to default to credit card payment.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: