Mind Control Comics Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:34:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: We're Back! Discussion  (Read 28209 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 10:09:12 pm »

Quick question: When I entered my Charter Membership code, I got "Coupon locked, please contact webmaster". Have the Charter Memberships been revoked?

Yes. With our apologies, we're not able to discount memberships.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 11:32:44 am »

Yay! Just bought the 5-month/$44.95 plan.  When do you think the first non-SJI comic might appear?  Before or after the next SJI episode?  I'm expecting after, but you never know. There might be artists out there with content ready, just waiting for some $$$.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 12:19:38 pm »

Yay! Just bought the 5-month/$44.95 plan.  When do you think the first non-SJI comic might appear?  Before or after the next SJI episode?  I'm expecting after, but you never know. There might be artists out there with content ready, just waiting for some $$$.

Well, SJI is weekly, so the smart money is on "after." Smiley

All of our content is custom-created for the site, so that means there will be a bit of a lag... but not too much!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 01:38:08 pm »

Grin Grin Grin
Very hypno mind slave that your are back and taking Credit cards payments.  
so 30 days later the new post be showing up?

I was happy to send you money it the slow mail  Cheesy
 I also happy that you give me the 2 month extention.

What should have I have say it how about one new one in 30 days. Daphne you think is may done?
No rush in anything. It will nice to read any New 13 or pages Comics
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 01:53:38 pm by laguna85 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2011, 10:39:18 am »

What should have I have say it how about one new one in 30 days.

A new piece within 30 days? Very likely!

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2011, 10:43:14 am »

Daphne, I will be resubscribing in the next few days, I hope to do the 3 month rate and get 2 extra months free (what a deal), maybe the new on in 30 days will be "Drains", that would be awsome!!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2011, 10:50:24 am »

One thing more Daphne, I started out with a charter membership(going, going,gone), when times get better, do you think you will be offering those again, just wondering. Grin Grin
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2011, 10:51:14 am »

One thing more Daphne, I started out with a charter membership(going, going,gone), when times get better, do you think you will be offering those again, just wondering. Grin Grin

Unfortunately, our new processing costs are so high that we'd be selling the site at a loss at the old charter membership price.

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2011, 11:05:10 am »

Thank you for the qiuck response Daphne, How about that FEM/DOM comic, or anything would be great, it's been soooo long since we had anything new to drool over, that I speak for myself, appreciate any thing coming down the pike, thanks again for all of the great comics and just keep them coming!!! Kiss Kiss
Bahamad
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2011, 07:00:42 pm »

Just to check, does the new processing company actually pay out and transfer funds quickly (i.e. no large amounts of money we pay being held indefinitely)?  I really just don't want $ I send being taken by a processing company because they think they have a shot at being able to get away with it.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2011, 07:09:25 pm »

Well, I guarantee you that if you don't order anything, we definitely won't get the money. Smiley

I appreciate the concern. This processor pays out fast-by-adult-industry-standards. Anything can happen, of course, but we have reasonably high confidence that we'll actually get the money. Let's all order stuff and find out!

mcant
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 12:32:41 am »

I subscribed, then added to my subscription again, just so I don't go without Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2011, 02:59:06 am »

Looks like the next SJI episode will just beat Daphne's new "Wizard of Bras" comic by about 5 days.  (See the Calendar for Oct. 26, 2011.)
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 09:34:53 am »

Hi Daphne, I just tries 2 times to renew my MCC subscription for the 3 month $44.95 deal, and both times an error message came up, called my bank and said I have been doing business with you for years and that the transaction was a good one, authorized by me.

According to my bank, my card never "hit" my bank and the lady I spoke to said "it was not on this end, but on the merchant's end"

Would it be possible to check to see what happened Daphne, it would be a big help, thanks..................................robbie73_
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 10:20:50 am »

It looks like you never completed the transaction on the processor's site.

PLEASE EVERYONE: DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PARTICULAR TRANSACTION TO THE FORUM! THIS IS A PUBLIC VENUE!

Please send us email to orders@mindcontroltheatre.com.

Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: