Mind Control Comics Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:15:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCC Status: Discussion  (Read 59955 times)
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2011, 09:15:28 am »

Daphne, If "push" comes to shove, you could just have us send you a check or perhaps a direct deposit to your bank for payments for merchandise or in this case membership dues.

Just a thought.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2011, 11:31:38 am »

None yet, but we think we're on the right track. Keep your fingers crossed!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2011, 12:10:51 am »

Are they just not liking the name of the site? Like if you called it "Erotic Mind Seduction Comics" (or something to that effect) would be they be more likely support it? Trying to be helpful :-)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2011, 08:39:50 am »

Surprisingly, the latest round of banks we are talking with seem unfussed about the name. We'll see! However, a new site with a new name is one possibility.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2011, 09:50:51 am »

Daphne, Since today is 7/15/11 and you have been so generous in extending all of our subscriptions, will you have to do it one more time till the screwy banks get their act together.

I am still looking forward to "Drains" and hope that you and DarkVanessa have worked out your misunderstanding and we will be seeing "Drains" real soon. Grin Grin Grin
hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2011, 10:32:34 pm »

I am still looking forward to "Drains" and hope that you and DarkVanessa have worked out your misunderstanding and we will be seeing "Drains" real soon. Grin Grin Grin

Me too! I LOVED that comic! :-D
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2011, 10:41:33 am »

Daphne, Would it be possible to either rent or buy your own credit card processing equiptment??

Doing so would help you do your own processing and maybe even cut costs on how much you have to pay another company to do the job for you.

I know some small companies do their own credit card processing, just a thought. Grin Grin Grin
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2011, 10:44:14 am »

It's not a matter of the equipment; it's a matter of getting the merchant account that the equipment uses. Sort of the difference between ordering checks and opening a checking account...

hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2011, 12:43:28 am »

Yeah, this is one of the more "unusual" fetishes that people will admit to in the West (even thought it's been in Western Culture since Ancient Greece and Rome). Funny thing is that in Japan (and a chunk the far East), a large amount of their adult entertainment involves mind manipulation. If there was some way to get those processors, that would be cool (wishful thinking)  Cheesy
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2011, 11:00:09 pm »

I thank you let me in to the site and cashing my check.
I hope this will help you fight with the credit card Co.
any good news on the credit card front?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 11:05:25 pm by laguna85 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2011, 12:35:53 am »

Yesterday Daphne have post Great news on the Credit card front.

read this posting from Daphne
http://mindcontrolcomics.com/forum/index.php?topic=87.0
We like to hear about the Credit Card and there solution

Soon be nice to read more about Green sign or Drain 2
add on about Stacked Deck with 4- 10 card girls
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 09:54:06 pm by laguna85 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: