Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:58:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #901: “Force Majeure”  (Read 2914 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 09, 2019, 01:01:53 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Technophyle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 12:37:44 am »

Hmmm. Contract to be negated by an Act of Adrian?
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 02:10:04 am »

An issue late and a soulmate short, Adrian is.

P.S. I ran the alt text through the Reverse Confusor and am still not 100% sure what to make of it. There's a lot to not like about Zenon's "wooing" of Erin, because he's a pompous ass who may or may not be infected with Our Man Jakobbles, but yeah, I have questions about it that are not important to have answered.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 05:09:58 am »

She looks so happy in that last frame.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 01:46:04 pm »

Well. Unless Erin is a much better actress than I think she is, preparing to punch Zenon's balls out the top of his head, I'd say her reprogramming has been a success.

What other threads are still in play?  I count five: Vik, Julian/Kanti, Mallory, Cherry and Adrian.  Of those, I'm most curious to know what Cherry is up to.  The last we saw her she seemed quite determined that Zenon not get away with what he apparently just did, and her relationship with the red monster might give her unique leverage to do something nasty to Zenon.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 03:37:22 pm »

At the outside: Cherry arrives on the scene, looks approvingly at Mallory, taps Zenon on the shoulder causing him to dissolve away, puts a collar on her adoring Erin, and greets the just-arriving Julian with a casually triumphant wave.

But I doubt that's going to happen.

I'm hoping we get a satisfactory explanation as to why Kanti wasn't allowed to leave (and maybe who the third woman was who came out).
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2019, 05:20:03 pm »

Well. Unless Erin is a much better actress than I think she is, preparing to punch Zenon's balls out the top of his head, I'd say her reprogramming has been a success.

Erin fucks/gets fucked by Zenon/pink tentacles/literally anything else: I assume she's just pretending, playing the long con.

Erin licks Zenon's feet: Nope, that shit's real.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2019, 09:16:44 am »

If this is really where we're ending up, this has gone past disappointment, patience, or forbearance for me.  I'm heading toward full-on rage.  I am trying to hold my tongue and have hope because I love the art and I know Daphne is a good storyteller, and she's brought us back from the brink before.  But at some point it won't be worth it anymore.

Oh--and Julian gaining control isn't better than the teased outcome here, just a different icing on the same dessert.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 09:40:11 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: