Mind Control Comics Forum
May 16, 2024, 07:36:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1318: “Flesh Farewell”  (Read 684 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 14, 2023, 09:18:50 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 05:18:36 am »

If Jacqui is already mindless from the perfume (remember, tits and holes), I wonder if the soul removal is for some other purpose. Maybe it’s just supposed to be a deeper layer of control that can’t be as easily broken, given that we saw Dani could be snapped out of that state relatively easily by Adrian, and Miriam’s just consolidating her power, or maybe it’s something more.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2023, 11:41:15 am »

I'm trying to figure out of the coloring here (particularly Réka's grey-er pallet) are meant to be because of the light source (as it seems parts of Erin facing the fireplace are also grey-er in issue #1317) or more a reflection of her condition now that her soul (?) has been sucked out. Of it's because of the light source but the scene is staged that way to also convey the new emptiness...
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2023, 03:32:49 pm »

I'm trying to figure out of the coloring here (particularly Réka's grey-er pallet) are meant to be because of the light source (as it seems parts of Erin facing the fireplace are also grey-er in issue #1317) or more a reflection of her condition now that her soul (?) has been sucked out. Of it's because of the light source but the scene is staged that way to also convey the new emptiness...

Fairly certain it’s the soul sucking because she’s been noticeably grey in both this issue and the one prior
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: