Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:52:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 4  (Read 8552 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 21, 2010, 10:14:03 pm »

Goes up in just a couple of hours!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 08:28:32 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 07:20:44 am »

Mallory IS an OLDER lady, WHAT, you guys want only YOUNG chicks, I personally Like a MATURE woman who knows what the hell LIFE is all about.

Just wondereing just who is going to MC who in this one D.
cmodzins
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 11:51:14 am »

I will hazard a guess that the girls do what the guy wants them to do and rationalize their behavior.  They might suck him off, rationalizing that a man must get sperm relief several times a day.  It isn't sex, it is theraputic.  That is why it is Saint James Infirmary.  Hopefully, even while he has erotic dreams, they fulfill his desires.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 10:51:59 am »

Cmodzins, How about reversing the situation and having the girls MCing the new roomie and having HIM fulfill their needs as "the best medicine" for ANYTHING that ails you!!
cmodzins
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 09:06:42 am »

Cmodzins, How about reversing the situation and having the girls MCing the new roomie and having HIM fulfill their needs as "the best medicine" for ANYTHING that ails you!!
Interesting concept.  Not what I was thinking at all.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 02:47:48 pm »

Oh God no.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 04:04:17 pm »

Did the man Erin ripped in half and then ground into powder before Adrian showed up stay around?  Could we see his dark twisted remains as a future adversary, or did he take his celibate act out of state?

Oh, and what was his name?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: