Mind Control Comics Forum
May 19, 2024, 03:52:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1287: “Latent Image”  (Read 938 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 05, 2023, 07:04:36 pm »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 03:01:43 pm »

Interesting that she turned down a phone call from what is presumably Adrian but she claims she's doing things for his benefit. What's her angle here?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 06:15:51 pm »

Interesting that she turned down a phone call from what is presumably Adrian but she claims she's doing things for his benefit. What's her angle here?

I assumed it was Raven, and that Miriam just doesn’t have the caller ID. Even though Raven is a slave of Adrian, she was 1st let a slave to Erin and is now a slave to Miriam, both because Miriam enslaved her and because Erin (her former mistress) is enslaved. So I assumed it was perhaps Raven calling to try and warn Miriam that Adrian is moving against her. Idk tho
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 07:46:03 pm »

That was my assumption.  Adrian used his control over the girls to counter Miriam.  Danielle, Mallory and Marliese were programmed with the Watch.  Raven was only programmed with the crystal, which I suspect means Adrian has less leverage.  Raven may have just gone along until she had a chance to slip out and warn Miriam that Things Are Afoot.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 09:45:58 pm »

Ah, guess I kind of misread things then.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2023, 01:06:08 am »

For what it's worth, I don't think Miriam believes she's acting for Adrian's benefit. I'm not sure how Raven would have Miriam's number if Miriam doesn't have Raven's, but maybe she does. Does 563 tell us anything here?
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2023, 03:37:00 pm »

Does anyone have a guess how much the boobs have expanded precisely? What were Erin, Jacqui, Miriam before the perfume? What are they now? It’s hard to tell how much bustier women are when they were already busty.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: